A Brighter Tomorrow

I did it, after spending 7 days trapped inside the Pizzaplex, after 7 days of running through the dark avoiding robots, after 7 days of trying to survive, it's finally over. Vanessa led me and the others to a hillside that has a beautiful view of the rising sun, Moondrop switched back to Sundrop and was blown away by the scenery around him. "Oh, my goodness! Looks at this gorgeous hillside!" "I never knew that grass was so green! Or how beautiful the flowers are! And I never knew the sun was so amazing!!!" This was the greatest moment he's ever experienced, Sundrop never thought the day would come when he would see the world outside the walls of the Pizzaplex, and watching the sunrise was something he'll never delete from his memory banks.

Sundrop wasn't the only Animatronic in awe at the outside world, all the other Glamrock Animatronics were bursting with excitement and wonder at their new surroundings. "I can't believe how lush the grass looks!" Monty said, "This field stretches on for miles!" Roxy said, Chica and Bonnie looked up into the sky and saw clouds in all sorts of shapes and sizes. "Hey! That cloud looks like a bowlin' ball!" Bonnie said pointing to one, "And that one looks like an apple!" Chica said, Foxy looked at the other side of the hill and found something that caught him off guard.

There was a tombstone with the name "Charlie" engraved on it, he saw 6 other tombstones at the bottom of the hill that also have names on them. "Gabriel, Fritz, Susie, Jeremy, Sarah, and Cassidy" Were the names he saw on the tombstones. At first, he wasn't sure who these people were, but then it hit him, he remembered that William murdered his friend's daughter and the 6 children from all those years ago. "Are these the names of the children William killed?" He whispered to himself, he walked over to each grave and gave a moment of silence for each of them.

"Thank ye both fer saving Gregory, lassies." Foxy said at Sarah and Cassidy's graves. Vanessa couldn't help but chuckle at the Glamrock Animatronics, they were acting like excited children during their first visit to a toy store, Freddy stayed close to me and was checking to see if I had any injuries. "Are you alright, Superstar?" He asked, "I... I think so." I said. I then noticed that one of us wasn't around. 

"Hey, where's Vanessa?" I asked. 

I then looked around for her as she was nowhere to be seen at the moment. That is until I spot her looking at the collapsed Pizzaplex and I decide to go and see her.

Over at where Vanessa was, she was just gazing out at what's left of the Pizzaplex after our battle with William Afton peacefully by herself and sighed.

"Vanessa, what are you doing over here?" I asked her as she turned to see me.

"Oh, nothing much. I just... can't believe this mega entertainment complex I've been working at for a few months now has collapsed." She said as I walked up next to her to gaze out at what's left of the Pizzaplex with her.

"Yeah... That was kind of my bad... I'm sorry." I said and chuckled as Vanessa smiled down at me, causing Freddy to walk up to us to join us.

"Are you ok?" I asked, Freddy felt a feeling of protectiveness come from his Endoskeleton, but quickly pushed it down, Vanessa did save him, me, and everyone else from the collapsing underground building and the collapsing Pizzaplex, and she didn't appear to have any harmful intentions, so the least he could do was show Vanessa gratitude. Vanessa knew she doesn't have any choice but she wants to tell me everything about, who the older Animatronics underground were, who Ness was, and who my family is.

"Gregory, a word if you don't mind?" She asked. I nodded my head yes, "What is it?" I asked, "I'm so sorry." She said, "I'm so sorry this explanation has to be like this. You must have so many questions, I'll do my best to explain everything to you." Freddy and the other Animatronics stopped what they were doing and looked at me and Vanessa. "That ballerina Animatronic's name was Ballora and Clara before she died." "Clara Schmidt Afton."

"Did... did William... kill her?" I asked Vanessa, I felt awful about asking that question, but I had to know if she disappeared because of William. After a few seconds of silence, Vanessa answered my question, "Yes... he... is the one responsible for her death." "He wasn't always like that... I'm not sure how much you know about their family but... a lot of unfortunate things have happened to them in the past." I knew what Vanessa was talking about, I read the messages detailing the tragedy of the Afton family and the incidents that stained Fazbear Entertainment's reputation.

"Well... I know that Elizabeth's younger brother died in the Bite of 83... and then Elizabeth died shortly after and then... William had family problems." Vanessa nodded her head the best she could. "Yes, things began to fall apart after Evan and Elizabeth died. Michael blamed himself for what happened, but I know he never meant to hurt him. William wasn't the same after Elizabeth died, they spent so many nights fighting with each other, but after he was released from police custody... they got into another fight, and then... she died."

"H-How did she become Ballora?" I asked, "William brought her to Circus Baby Entertainment and Rentals where he put her body inside that Animatronic." This revelation made my stomach do flips, I remember reading that William stuffed the bodies of the missing children into the animatronics at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, but I didn't think that William did the same thing to his wife. "When she woke up, she was angry and confused. She was reunited with Elizabeth, but they didn't realize that they were family and they... they ended up hurting Michael." Vanessa said in a sad tone.

"He should have died, but... he didn't and she couldn't be happier. After so long, Clara, Elizabeth, William, and Charlie were destroyed in the fire at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place and became a family again, but William... had to pay for what he did." "Before Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place burned down, one of the employees helped a woman have a baby. Her name was... Ness Ashton." "What?!" Everyone said. This was something they were not expecting to hear, 'I'm Ness' Son?!' I thought. I was confused by this, I've known Ness for a long time and she never married anyone, so how could this employee help Ness have a baby, unless... 'He donated sperm.' I thought.

That's the only answer that could explain how Ness was able to get pregnant. "B-But I thought Ness' baby died at the hospital!!! How can I be her son?!" I said. Vanessa gently shook her head and explained, "No, no. I know what happened on the night when Ness gave birth to you. I know because... she was being watching over by Sarah and Cassidy." "The Johnsons had a baby on the same night, but... their child died. When that happened, Ness gave away her baby to the Johnsons, making everyone think that Ness' newborn child had died."

I was speechless. When I learned that Ness lost her baby, I thought it meant her baby died, not given away. The others were furious, especially Freddy and Sundrop, 'She gave away her child to another family?!' 'Why could ANY MOTHER do such a horrible thing to their child!?' Losing a child is a parent's worst nightmare, but giving their baby away to another family?! That is wrong in so many ways!!! Losing a child is painful, but that's no excuse to give them away to another family and pass that pain onto them!!!