Chapter nine

After school I walked home alone, why? I don't really know. Izuku just disappeared, he didn't say anything either. Just left.

When I opened the door, the floor was pretty much shining. I could literally see my reflection. The paintings and pictures on the wall looked really clean, and all of the shoes were also clean.

I took my shoes off by the door and put on some slippers that were clean on the bottom, so the floor wouldn't get dirty. I walked up to my room, which was also clean, but everything was untouched and not out of place.

Sitting on my bed,I took out my phone and went to text Izuku, but was surprised to see 7 texts and 2 missed calls from Izuku. I opened them and saw that he was apologizing for leaving and asking if I was okay.

Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

The door opened and I saw Izuku. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I smiled and waved, telling him to sit down, he sat in he chair by my desk.

It was awkward silence for a few minutes, I guess none of us really knew what to say then. Izuku usually spoke first so I didn't know what to say..

"Well Kacchan, I'm sorry for leaving,"

"Why did you?"

"I- it was an emergency because I got a call and I really had to go.."

I nodded in understanding, I don't know how I could have been so stupid not to think that! I sigh, laying down on my bed with my arms laying flat on my sides.

I didn't really know what to do, I didn't have any plans either.

Then my door opened, revealing mom. She had a smile on her face and a a takeout bag in her hand. It was McDonalds.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey Kat, sorry for not knocking but I got you food because I won't be able to cook tonight. it's from your favorite restaurant and is Izuku here?"

"Yeah he's here mom, don't you see him..?"

"Oh yeah.. right. Hey Izuku! Anyway boys have fun, please don't wreck the house and my card is on the table if you want to go shopping or want food- or whatever you want yeah,

Also I'm running a little low on money because your father- yeah your limit is 40,000¥, sorry."

"No no it's fine mom, it's not like I would ever spend more than 10,000¥ on anything other than groceries, I hope you have fun, bye love you!"

"Love you too Katsuki!"

Katsuki flopped back down on his bed and pulled out his laptop, which was gifted to him by his mom a couple months back.

It was an apple laptop, and it probably had a virus from all of the things he'd downloaded. He always loved to try new things, and once he overheard some people in school, specifically Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu, talking about a website called 'Heroestogo' .

So of course, he got curious and went to try it, but was interrupted by his mom, who had called him for dinner.

So he thought,

"Now might be the perfect time to see what that website is about.."

"Hm?"

Or at least he thought.

"Oh- I said that out loud didn't I? Sorry.."

"Oh no it's fine, anyway what website were you talking about?"

Katsuki was hesitant at first to tell Izuku about the website, because what if it was something bad and he was completely clueless, and Izuku would think he's weird??

But he still decided to tell him.

"Oh I overheard a few of our classmates talking about a website called heroestogo, so I wanted to see what it was!"

Katsuki looked up at Izuku, who was holding in his laugh. He thought that the greenette was sick, but of course that wasn't the case. Because he didn't look sick a couple minutes ago. So what could it be?

"That website is basically a slander website for endeavor, it's a bunch of people who go to say bad things about him."

"Oh.." The blonde didn't really like endeavor, but he didn't absolutely hate him. He just shrugged and closed his computer.

Katsuki pulled out his phone and went to Twitter to see what's happening daily. He saw a few new tweets about things that has happened recently in peoples lives, but other than that it's nothing new.

--

It's been three hours since Mitsuki left, both Katsuki and Izuku were fast asleep on the bed. It was around midnight when Katsuki awoke to the sound of his door opening and chatter outside of it.

He sat up and slowly opened his eyes, looking up, he saw a silhouette of someone.

"M-mom..?" Katsuki asked, in a groggy voice.

"Yes sweetie, it's me, sorry I woke you baby I was just checking on you.." She said in a soft tone, her words weren't slurred so she wasn't drunk, then if she wasn't at the bar or club, where was she?

"Oh.. okay, goodnight mom love you" Katsuki said as he laid back down next to Izuku and closed his eyes, he heard,

"Love you too Katsuki, goodnight" before he fell asleep again.