Billy's Arrest

It was nighttime at the Riley's, and another thing had happened. Billy Loomis was arrested at Sydney Prescot's house, as she had believed he was the killer. Tatum picked her up at her house and had apparently had to punch a reporter at the police station, before Dewey brought them both home. And when Sydney was Birdie was at the house, she was slightly surprised.

"Why is she here?" There was a slight bit of disgust in her voice.

"Really? You can't even tell your best friend we're siblings? That's fucking pathetic." She gets up from her spot on the couch. "I live here. Did you never wonder why there was just another room you weren't allowed in? Speaking of my room, I'll be going there now." Birdie grabs her plate and glass, putting them both in the sink before going upstairs to her room.

She closes her door and lays on her bed, accidentally overhearing Tatum and Sydney's conversation.

"Yeah, I feel kinda bad. I mean, when Billy came in my room, and the phone fell, I was so sure he was the killer. But now, I'm not so sure." Sydney told Tatum.

"Well, if he isn't, he'll have to forgive you. I mean, it was really suspicious. And if it is, then you caught the killer." Tatum tries to make her friend feel better.

All of a sudden, the phone outside Tatum's room rings. Birdie goes out to answer it, but Sydney gets there first.

She goes back in their room, but hears her brother come out for some reason. She decides to not listen, and ends up falling asleep, in dirty clothes and no blanket over her.

Birdie woke up to her door open with her older brother knocking lightly. "Wake up. It's a Friday, you still have school."

"Whatever." Birdie yawned and rubbed her eyes before shoving her brother out of her room, closing the door in his face so they could change.

They decide on a pair of baggy ripped blue jeans, a loose black band t-shirt, a large brown flannel, and could only find two different colored socks, one white and blue and one white and pink. They would just wear their slightly dirty and creased white sneakers, which were downstairs.

After getting dressed and fixing their hair, she grabs a bag and puts a notebook, pencil, pen, and Walkman she got from her brother along with headphones, also from her brother, and other papers she needed for school

After getting dressed and fixing their hair, she grabs a bag and puts a notebook, pencil, pen, and Walkman she got from her brother along with headphones, also from her brother, and other papers she needed for school. They went downstairs and put her shoes on before getting a bowl of cereal and sitting on the couch to eat.

"Birdie! You know how mom feels about your shoes on the carpet." Her brother pushed her feet off the couch as she ate her food.

"My bad." She finishes the cereal and washes the dishes she had, putting them back in the cabinet or drawer they belonged to. They went outside to wait for her brother to drive her to school before he heads off to work.

He came outside a few minutes later, telling Birdie to get in the car. She gets in the passenger seat of the car and her brother drives her off to school.