The Afterparty

"Will you two stop gazing into each other's eyes lovingly and come hang out with the rest of us." Randy hit Billy's arm and him and Birdie went with Randy and found the rest of the group.

"You're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend. Or boyfriend, whatever you're into, either way you're single as hell." Birdie laughed, sitting next to Billy on the couch, getting glares from Sidney as she did so.

"At least he doesn't steal anyone's boyfriend. Or girlfriend." Sidney said, getting up and leaving as Billy put his arm around Birdie.

After a few awkward moments of silence and Tatum going after her, Randy tried to liven up the mood again. "Well, it's not like I could."

"I didn't steal shit. They weren't together, he asked me out." Birdie got up and left as well, going and sitting outside on the front doorsteps.

Billy followed after her. "Hey. What's wrong?" He sat beside her and let her lay her head in the crook of his neck.

"Well, for one, being in a room with three men and no other women makes me uncomfortable. And also, everyone now thinks I'm some sort of boyfriend stealer." She answers, venting out her main issues.

"Well, I'll make sure the first thing doesn't happen again. Also, no matter what anyone else thinks, you didn't steal me. That would be saying you asked me out, not the other way around, which was the way it went." Before Billy could say anything else, there was a loud crash from inside. When they both went in, Birdie right behind Billy, they saw Randy, bleeding onto a broken table.

Stu comes out of the kitchen with no warning followed by Sidney running up to the other two, mainly Billy. "It- it's Stu. He- he's the killer. Stu is Ghostface." As she said this, a wicked smile slowly spread across both Stu and Billy's face.

Billy suddenly pulled a voice changer out of his back pocket, using it. "Suprise, Sidney." And this caused Sidney to run, and Birdie stood in both confusion and fear, just now noticing Stu was holding a gun and Billy had a knife at this point.

As a murderous scene went down in the kitchen in front of her, she couldn't move, couldn't do anything. She had so many questions. She could barely hear, her ears were ringing, her brain feeling as though it was overheating, her vision becoming slightly blurry. She fell backwards to the door, still open, only the screen blocking her from the outside.

So what was stopping her?