Killing The Killer's

As Birdie saw Stu bring out Sidney's father, tied up with duct tape over his mouth, and Billy holding a knife up to Sidney's throat, stopping her from going anywhere, she continued wondering why she wasn't leaving the house. She could, she was right next to the front door, and the two killers weren't paying them any attention.

Stu and Billy began explaining their plan, and while they were distracted, Birdie slammed the front door, acting as though she ran, and hid behind a wall so no one could see them. She looked into the kitchen for a moment and saw a gun on the counter. Assuming she ran quick enough, they could take the gun.

So, that's what they did. They ran up to the counter, and took the gun, pointing it at Stu, as he had a gun in his hand as well and Billy only had a knife. They began to point the gun at both of them, switching back and forth between the two.

"Are you going to shoot us or not?" Billy laughed, seeming amused.

"I-I don't want to. Just let them go." Birdie stuttered, continuing to point the gun at the two.

"You know we can't just do that." Stu stated, seeming equally amused as Billy. "Just put the gun down." Of course, Birdie didn't do as he asked, as there was no way she would ever do that. So, he fired the gun at her, the bullet creating a cut on her face as it flew into the wall. And Birdie did what she didn't think she would have the guts to do. She shot him. It went straight through him, his abdomen to be more specific.

Birdie then pointed the gun at her date, Billy Loomis. "Put the fucking knife down before I shoot you in the god damn skull." Birdie took a few steps closer to Billy and Sidney, going only on instinct.

"You would never shoot me. I see the way you look at me, when I pass through the school halls, or even today. You could never shoot me." Billy smiled at her, slightly mockingly.

"That was before this. Before I knew you were a killer." And at that, Birdie did exactly what they said they would. She shot him.