Pre-Party

"I cannot believe you are going to this party! A party, in general. It so isn't, well, y'know, you." Tatum moves her hand up and down once as the two look for the nicest outfit from Birdie's closet.

"Well, Billy invited me, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have left me alone until I said yes." Birdie shrugs.

"That's even less understandable! I mean, he just got broken up with, and he's already asking you out on a date!" Tatum exclaims, both exited for her sister, but upset for her best friend.

"Whatever. It's not even a date." They decide on an outfit and grab a few accessories.

"It totally is a date! Stu told me that Billy had asked if he could ask someone out for the party. As a date. We both thought it was Sidney, but he asked you!" Tatum squealed.

"Don't do that. Don't squeal." Despite how annoyed she seemed, she laughed as she changed, and her sister turned and faced the door as she did so. "What do you think?" She turned around after finishing getting dressed, and her sister looked at her in slight awe.

 "What do you think?" She turned around after finishing getting dressed, and her sister looked at her in slight awe

Her sister doesn't answer, so Birdie assumes the worst. "Is it that bad? I can change if it is. I just thought it looked-"

"It's so cute!" Tatum goes up to her sister and fixes their hair a bit. "What do you think?" Seh turns her to her room's mirror.

"Yeah, it's cute." Birdie smiles slightly.

"Well, Birdie, I need to go get dressed. And I will also need you to tell me what you think." Tatum waves and goes to her room, and in the meantime, Birdie goes downstairs to eat something, but gets a call from the phone in the kitchen before she can.

She goes and answers it, saying hello.

"Hey, this is Billy, if you couldn't tell. I got this number from Stu. Just wondering, are you actually coming to the party?" He asks, curiousness detectable in his voice.

"Yeah, actually, I am. Tatum wouldn't let me not." They laugh quietly.

"Cool. Well, I have to go get ready, but I'll see you later." Billy says bye and hangs up, causing Birdie to do what she went down there to do, which is get a snack.

She just decides to grab a small bag of chips as usual, and sits on the couch and eats, waiting for her sister to come down. When she did, Birdie told her she looked good, which she did, and then they went to go to the party, which apparently Stu was driving them to.

They got in his car, and Birdie ignored the couples flirting the best she could, sighing of relief when she got out of his car and went inside, standing by the stairs as people began flooding in.