The Party

"Hey, you came! I thought Billy was lying when he said you agreed, even more so when you said you were actually coming." Randy goes up to Birdie and laughs at his friend, who still hadn't showed up.

"Yeah, well, I didn't really believe it myself either." Stu came up right after she said that and handed her a drink, more specifically a bottle of beer. "Thanks, man." Stu nodded before finding Birdie's sister, his girlfriend. "Why were you so surprised?" She turns back to Randy.

"I don't know. I guess you're just like, really pretty." He shrugs, laughing shortly before continuing.

Well, he would've if he wasn't interrupted by Billy putting his arm around Birdie and glaring at him slightly. "Why're you callin' my date pretty, huh Randy? And saying I'm, what? Not good enough for 'em?" He smiles slightly at the fearful look on Randy's face.

"No, Billy. Of course not. You must've just heard me wrong." He realizes he does something wrong right after saying that. "Well, no, you probably heard me fine. I just meant-" He takes a moment. "I'm just- I'm gonna go." Before either of the two could say anything, Randy went off to another room, filled with more people than the one he just left.

Billy turns the girl he had his arm around, pulling them close. "So, you agree with him or not?" He smiles down at them, gripping her waist.

"Agree with what? That I'm pretty? Do you not?" She smiles back up at him, hugging Billy's upper waist lightly.

"Of course, I do. Why would I be so protective if I didn't? And no, I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about him saying I wasn't good enough for you?" Billy continued to look down at Birdie as he explained what he meant.

"Obviously not. I wouldn't be attached to you right now if I did, now would I?" She says, tilting her head slightly.

"Fair." It took a moment, but when Sidney walked by and rolled her eyes at Billy and Birdie, and he smiled slightly when he looked at her, Birdie pushes away, which gets a confusing look from a few partygoers, including Billy. "What?"

"Are you doing this because of her? To make her jealous or something?" Birdie pulls back a bit more, but Billy's arms were still lightly attached to her lower waist.

"No! No of course not. This has nothing to do with her." He successfully pulls her in a bit.

"How am I supposed to know that you're not lying to me? That I can believe-" Birdie was cut off when Billy pulled her as close as she was before, if not slightly closer, and kissed them.

You could hear Stu cheering from the room he was in before Tatum hit his arm, causing Randy to laugh. Sideny was nowhere to be found. Billy pulls away, breathing a bit heavier than normal. "Was that proof enough?" He smiles down at her, holding the side of her face with one of his hands, and the other still on is lower waist.

"I- um- yeah." Birdie laughs nervously and while she was distracted Stu came up behind her and yelled 'Boo!'. She turns and gets close to punching him. "What the fuck? I could've broken your nose."

"Yeah, well, party's over. Which means it's after party time." Stu walks to the door to say be to everyone, stealing Birdie's beer, which she hadn't touched, before he does that.