Order # 1 - A 'Punch' of Caffine

POV - You

'Ding'
The sound of the bell rang as I walked into my cafe. The delicious aroma of coffee and cinnamon floating through the air. It was the middle of winter, therefore the cafe happened to be very busy. During the morning hours, most of the customers consisted of Parents and college students while during the afternoon, most of the customers consisted of busy high school students, and middle to elementary schoolers who would visit after their dismissal time.
My cafe happens to be located near an elementary school and a high school. My younger brother Micheal goes to elementary while my cousin Amanda goes to high school so they usually come over when they are done to get a snack or drink.

I walk behind the counter and open the door that leads to the 'Staff Only' room, I grab my lavender colored apron off its hook and I tied the back of it into a bow, after putting it on, I put my H/L H/C hair up and put on my hat, its mandatory that all workers put their hair up so nothing gets into the food. I washed and dried my hands before leaving the staff only room so I could start taking orders at the front.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the break room when I decided to check the time on my phone '3:00 pm', "Micheal and Amanda will be done with school pretty soon..." I mumbled. I stood up and walked back to the front of the cafe, soon the cafe would be packed for the next hour or two. I had to make sure Micheal and Amanda got here safely, and I had to make sure all of my younger teen workers got into the staff only room without any issue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Amanda

My English teacher paced around the room looking for his black dry erase marker, "Where did I put it?! It was right here on my desk!!" Mr. Roberts yelled. None of the students said anything, aside from some giggles here and there. Everyone knew who hid his markers, Marcus and Ashley, the two biggest trouble makers. I hated them. If I could kill them, I would, but I can't. They sat behind me snickering and whispering about something. "Mr.Roberts, I'm pretty sure Amanda took your marker!" Yelled Ashley, I hate her so much! "What No!?" I shouted as I got up from my seat, shaking my desk slighting, causing the marker to fall out of my desk and roll towards my teachers leather shoes.
The class went silent.
Mr.Roberts picked up the marker and looked at Ashley and Marcus. 
"Ashley, I saw you reach your hands into Amanda's desk earlier." Mr.Roberts said with a straight face, "Detention, for both you and Marcus" Mr.Roberts stated as he turned around and began walking back to his desk to write the slips. The class exploded into a fit of Laughter, both Ashley and Marcus were visibly embarrassed, Ashley's face redder than blood. I chuckled quietly, It was almost 3pm, and I was looking forward to my usual cup of a hot coffee from my older cousins cafe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Micheal

I sat at my table with 2 other people, Amy and Sammie. Sammie just got a 120 pack of crayons, it had cool glitter crayons and pastels. We were all drawing while waiting for the dismissal bell.

"Students, may I have your attention please?" Asked Mrs.Kelly, we stopped what we were doing. Sammie began putting his crayons back in their box as the bell was gonna ring soon. "Tomorrow we are going to have a new student joining us! I expect you all to welcome her with kindness and respect." Mrs.Kelly Said happily.

'Ring'

The dismissal bell rang and everyone began lining up, I stayed at my table helping Sammie and Amy pick up the rest of the crayons, "Do you think the new kid will be nice?" Sammie asked,"I sure hope so!" Amy said while picking up the last crayon from off the floor, "Same!" I said while picking up my bag and walking to my cubby to put on my jacket.

Hot chocolate and Waffles was the only thing on my mind, and the first thing I'm gonna order from my big sister/brothers cafe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV- Y/N
I checked the time again, '3:30 pm', "Amanda and Micheal should've been here by now" I said as I paced around in the snow outside of the cafe.
I was worried something happened to them. My best friend Alex was leaning on the wall, both hands on his cup of hot chocolate, "Don't be so worried Y/N" he said in a calm tone of voice, "They probably just got distracted or got into a snowball fight" Alex said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Your probably right, maybe I'm just overthinking it..." I said trying to calm down.

All of a sudden I heard screaming coming from the direction of Micheal and Amanda's School. "Y\NNNNN!!!!" Micheal Screamed my name as he ran to me, tears in his eyes. "What happened Mike?!" I asked worried, "Marcus and Ashley took Amanda!" He said while crying into my black coat.
"You mean those two kids who won't stop bothering your younger cousin?!" Alex asked in shock, dropping his coffee in the process, "Yah, Marcus punched her in the face and I think she passed out cause she wasn't moving!?" Micheal said as he started hugging me tighter. "Alex, Take Micheal inside and get him something to calm him down, I'm gonna go find Amanda" I said, after letting go of Micheal and fixing my shoes. Micheal and Alex both walked into the cafe after I took off in the direction of the forest that was directly beside Amanda's high school, worrying about what they might do to my cousin.

'I'm not gonna let them do that!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! End of chapter 1!!!

Fun fact, My original idea was for Y/N to own a bakery but right before I started writing I went to an amazing cafe and I had to change it!
Anyway, feel free to give feedback and tell me if you want me to change anything and I will!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!