Order # 4 - A Change of Plans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV - Y/N

After I noticed that the guy walking In was the red eyed doctor I had met yesterday , I was a bit in shock.

'Is he stalking me or something? I've only seen him once though. This is probably just a big coincidence'

I snapped out of my trance and fixed my apron.
"Hello there, Can I get you anything?" I asked calmly.

"Yes, I would like a medium hot coffee, no creamer or sugar" he stated in a happy tone.

"Of course! Anything else?" I asked while grabbing a medium coffee cup.
"Do you recommend anything?" He asked

"I'd recommend one of the breakfast combo meals if you haven't eaten, but If you want something smaller, I'd recommend a Muffin!" I stated while filling up the cup with the coffee that had finished brewing.

He looked up at the menu silently thinking, "I'll have the breakfast sandwich combo then" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Of course, take out or dine in?" I asked politely

"Dine in" he said nodding.

"The total is $12.87" I stated handing him his coffee.

"Here, keep the change" he stated while handing me a 20 dollar bill.

"Thanks"  I said while carefully putting the bill in the cash register.
I turned and began preparing his combo meal.

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Dr.Smiley

After Y/N finished making the meal, they walked over to my table and put the tray in front of me.

"Here you go!" Y/N said before walking back to the counter.
I looked at my meal.

At the side of the tray I noticed a bag. I grabbed it curious.
There was a note on it.

'Thanks for the tip :)'

I opened the Bag to find cookies! Although I'm not much of a sweet tooth, the others at the mansion might enjoy it.

I smiled while closing the bag again and leaving it on the side, then I began taking bites of my food.

It was amazing.

I haven't eaten something this good in years.

'Damn, they're such a great cook, maybe I should only kill their cousins and spare them. Then again, I could always find another cook'

I chuckled quietly, trying not to choke.

After finishing my meal I took the tray and went to throw out my trash.

"Next time you don't need to throw it out, if you leave it on the table I can throw it out for you" Y/N said calmly.

'Why are you so damn nice? Even when their cousins in the hospital they show no sign of sadness they are very confusing.'

I look at the window and I see that it started snowing hard.

"There's supposed to be a snowstorm today." Y/N said as they walked behind the counter.