Order # 6 - Meetings and Greetings

Dr.Smiley's POV (aka: Devin)

It was a longer walk than usual  because of the snow and ice and because it was longer I was able to think more about Y/N...
They were strange, they confessed to almost killing two teens and now we're friends? I don't know that for sure but they are very friendly—
"So is Micheal's sibling your girlfriend/boyfriend ?" Sally asked me
"What?! No!" I almost slipped because I was caught off guard and sally began to giggle.
"I'm just kidding! Hah!" She said skipping towards the front doors of the mansion.
I walked in behind her to be greeted by Dr.Pain.
"What do you want?" I asked annoyed
"I need some help with something" he said pulling down his surgical mask.
"Can it wait? I have a meeting with slender" I replied
"Alright, but come to my room after your done!" He said back.
             ———————-Time Skip———————-

I walked into Slender's office, surrounding a dark fancy table were the slender brothers and some of their main proxies/pastas.
"Alright what do you want" I started.
"Take a seat smiley" slender said
"Took ya long enough" LJ spoke up
"You told me this meeting was for your more "important" members" I said taking a seat next to the monochrome clown.
"Please don't start that again" Slender said obviously annoyed.
"Anyways, as most of you know, we've enrolled sally into a human school, and I expect a certain few of you to take advantage of that as we can now get more information for new victim's for some of you."
He turned his head towards at LJ then at Candy Pop, both of those pathetic clowns had the lowest kills out of everyone for the entire month.
"Some of you will also be enrolled into schools, Ben,Toby,and Nina, you will be attending different high schools because not all of us are child murders, it's pretty simple, you befriend a victim, gain their trust, and either kill them, their family or imprison them. I will talk more about the second part later. Dr.Smiley I have something different for you, but I will tell you that later." Slender said

'What the? Is he gonna make me go to school too or some crap?'

"So is that all?" I stood up from my seat.

"...Yes" he replied

"Goodbye then, have a nice evening" I stated before
walking out of the room.

I heard a few of them snicker or groan, they were annoyed, annoyed that I've been doing this since the day I came here and got away with it.
I chuckled silently as I walked down the halls towards Dr.Pains room.

I knocked on the door and he opened.
"Devin!  It's been a while!"

"It's been less than 24 hours" I replied

"Still, you know how much I love hanging out with my best friend"

"Alright, what do you need help with" I asked taking a seat on his bed.

"So I need a victim, but I need them to be alive"
"Alright, any specifications?"

"Young adult or older teen will work"

"Alright done, but if you don't mind me asking why?"

"I'm going to try and make someone regenerate limbs"

"Uh- why tho? Why not on an immortal being regenerate limbs rather than a worthless human?"

"I want to be able to cut off the body part of a Victim and use it for another!
I want to be able to sew an endless amount of hands to someone's face while causing endless pain to another!
I want to put someone's foot backwards, and I wanna do it with ease."
His eyes lit up and he started waving his hands around in excitement.
I wondered to myself, could Y/N make the right cut?
I'm getting too attached to that human and I've barely known them! I need to get rid of them somehow, and this might be the only chance I can do so!