Chapter #7 Im Dreaming Right?

POV-Y/N

I woke up to a sound coming from my living room.
*crash*
"Shit-" Someone whispered.

I slowly got up from my comfy mattress, I turned on the lamp next to me only to be blinded for a quick second.
I checked my phone 3:25 am.
'Who'd be up at this hour?' I thought.
I walked through my bedroom door towards the living room and I flipped on the light switch to see Devin? And the vase Dew almost broke?!

"W-What are you doing up so late?"I asked wide eyed.
"Uh- I can't sleep, Dew kicked me off the bed in his sleep." He said sorta loopy and half awake.
"You wanna come sleep in my room?" I asked politely while blushing lightly.
"Uh sure" he said getting up, he still seemed rather tired so I presumed his careless action was a result of that.
Once he was out of the living I flipped the light switch off after I stared at the broke vase 'I'll fix it later' I thought before following him back to my room.
He sat on the bed and looked at me.
"So yah, just make yourself comfortable- heh" I said awkwardly throwing some pillows at him.
He nodded before dozing off.

I slowly laid down next to him after turning off my lamp only to be hugged by him.

I laid there a bit in shock. I blushed hard as this man cuddled me in his sleep.
"Goodnight Devin-..."
I said before dozing off.

+ The next day +

POV-Devin

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up, 'oh yah I'm no longer in the slender mansion' I thought. Although I hadn't originally planned my place I'm quite happy with what transpired. I'm living with my best friend and our new victim? I slowly rubbed my eyes and went to go wake Dr. Pain but I realized I wasn't in the guest room.
'What the hell?' I was confused certainly but also rather embarrassed and flustered when I noticed the h/c haired person who had a hold on my torso.
"Y/n...?" I whispered shaking them lightly, they looked so calm and relaxed when they slept i almost felt bad for waking them up so early.
"H-huh?" They lightly groaned and opened their eyes, I blushed a deeper shade of red.
"Um? Why am I in your room?" I asked trying to act as nonchalantly as I could.
"Oh- I- I mean, you said you couldn't sleep last night because Dr.Pain had taken the entire bed?" They stated.
They looked so calm and happy, I took my hand and brushed their messy hair back and around their ears, they lightly blushed.
"Oh... okay then— I um, sorry for the bother" I stated while  sitting upward.
"It's alright" they said smiling.
"So about the whole housing situation..." I started and they stopped to look at me.
"Is it possible for me and Dew to stay here longer? We don't really have much of a place to go and I could gladly help you pay for any other expenses." I asked.
"Of course! You guys could stay as long as you want, and I appreciate your offer but you can stay here for free, until you get enough money for a house or something!" Their eyes sparkled as they spoke, they were so kind hearted, I didn't know wether it made me sick or if I liked their kind nature.
I thought to myself 'how would I be able to hide the fact that I'm a murder? Plus Dr.Pain doesn't necessarily have an actual degree or license to work in a hospital' While I got deeper in thought I didn't notice Y/N trying to get my attention.
"You okay?" They grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes, "eh— yah! Yes sorry i was just deep in thought" I said slightly backing away only to fall off the bed.
Y/n laughed and slowly crawled to the edge of the bed, "You sure?" They laughed and extended their hand outward.
I leaned forward to grab onto their hand then pulled them forward.
They squealed as they fell on top of me, "now
I'm okay" I grinned as they blushed.
"Alright we gotta start the day" I said letting go of them and trying to get up.
"Wait—" they yelled pulling me back down.
"Just stay like this for a minute. It's still 5:30am- and you're comfy" they kinda caught me off guard, I didn't know what to feel, I hated the fact I was liking their touch but yet at the same time I felt like I needed this.
"Nope-nope- we gotta start our day" I blurted out, I got up and hoisted Y/N up with me before I walked towards the bathroom.

POV-Y/N

I stood there in awe, he was pretty damn strong, he was also right, we have to start off the day, it's 5:00 am and I have to get to my cafe?!
"Crap" I yelled before going through my closet and picking out a new outfit, The red eyed doctor was in my bathroom so I couldn't just change in here or he might open the door on me, so I walked out of my bedroom to the shared bathroom and I went to change in there.
I started to take off my shirt and placed it on the counter, I go to grab my undergarments and stop as I hear a 'click'.
"F-fuck- SORRYY!" Said a deep voice, it was Dew...
I forgot to lock the door.
He stood there for a second with his eyes covered before closing the door again.
I locked the door behind him and mentally cursed.
"Today just started" I whispered lightly blushing, it's been very eventful to say the least, but it's starting to drive me mad because I think I'm starting to fall for these men.

I finished changing and brushing my hair , then I threw away my unrealistic hopes and dreams.
I walked into the kitchen and began making mini pancakes, eggs, and fruit.
After I finished I set up 4 plates, and I made my brother Micheal his lunch for school.
"GUYS!!!"I yelled "COME HERE!!!" Devin walked in with Dew and they were whispering about something, and Micheal ran in and gave me a hug. "Do you think I can get something from the cafe?" He asked.
"Hmm sure, after you eat breakfast!" I said.

+ Time skip +

I go to the cafe and realize that some people were in it?
"Alex!?" I exclaimed in relief as I realized he had opened the cafe.
"Sup N/N! I came by early for my shift and noticed you weren't here, took a few orders and stuff"
"Thank you" I hugged him.

POV-Dr.Smiley

Y/N hurried us out the door and dragged us towards their cafe. 
"I'm gonna be so late" they murmured.
I sped up my pace and so did Dr.Pain and Y/N's brother, we eventually made it to the cafe.

"Alex?!" They said in shock and relief
I looked at the guy wearing a cafe apron and hair net, he seemed both pissed and relived at the same time.

"Where were you? I had to open shop cause you had a long line of people out front!" Alex yelled.

"Im so sorry alex that will never happen again!" Y/n apologized opening their arms up and walking towadd their taller friend.

"It's alright...you're lucky im a good friend" he chuckled back before opening his arms up for a hug.

In that moment, I saw Red.

_____________________________________