Order # 2 - Red Eyed Doctor

POV-Y/N

While I ran towards the school and then the forest, My mind was all over the place...
Ashley and Marcus have been bullying my cousin ever since she started high school, I tried my best to stop them multiple times but even the teachers wouldn't listen, they think Amanda's lying.They think they're just joking 'like all friends do', but no. I am sick of it.
If those idiots didn't hesitate to push her into the lake last summer, they definitely won't hesitate to hang her from a tree.
The thought of seeing my cousin dead frightened me, especially after what happend to her parents, I feel bad for her. She deserves so much better than this!

I stopped running when I spotted something.

An old metal bat, it wasn't that rusty but it was pretty heavy. I picked it up, Then I ran, and I didn't stop running, not until I got far enough into the forest, That's when I heard what sounded like shouting and screaming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-3rd person

"GET OFF ME" Amanda screamed as she kicked Marcus off of her. Marcus and Ashley had struggled to carry Amanda as far as they did.
"You are gonna regret getting me into trouble you little bitch!" Ashley said as she raised her right hand,
in it Ashley carried an old rusty crowbar, she had found it randomly in the forest and she planned to use it to her advantage.
She swung her hand towards Amanda's head and hit her hard.
Amanda was unconscious on the forest floor, while Marcus and Ashley began talking about ideas...
"What if we buried her alive?" Marcus asked, "With all the ice and snow on the ground? Also where would we bury her? There are no clear forest grounds, and They might find her body" Ashley said annoyed, "I doubt many people would go out looking during this weather especially in this forest" Marcus chuckled. "Trust me, no one's watching us, so we aren't gonna get caught" Marcus said while wrapping his arm around Ashley's shoulder.  Ashley hesitated "I guess... No one is here, so it should be ok..."

But they were wrong, other than Amanda's Older Cousin Y/N, who was hiding behind the Two bullies waiting to swing their bat.
A Faceless Tall creature hid behind the trees watching the scene.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Y/N

I was crouched down behind the two, waiting for one of them to turn their back on the other. Marcus had his hand over Ashley's shoulder, after about 2 minutes of them talking, Marcus let's go of Ashley and takes the crowbar she had out of her hand,  and starts walking towards my cousin.

I didn't waste any time, once he was around 3 feet away from my sister I leapt from my hiding place and swung by bad hitting Ashley in the head. She fell unconscious.
Marcus turns stops in his tracks after hearing me hit Ashley, before I got the chance to swing my bat again, Marcus had swung the crowbar towards my face, in my attempt to dodge, the sharp part of the crowbar cuts my left eye, luckily I step back and before he could swing it again, I smacked his head hard with the bat.

Both Marcus and Ashley were now unconscious, I would kill them if I wasn't worried about Amanda, I picked her up and carried her out the forest while I called an ambulance.

~~Time Skip~~

I didn't bother trying to call an ambulance for Marcus or Ashley.
'I hope they just die from frost bite or something' I thought to myself while sitting in the hospital waiting room.
A specific man caught my eye.
He wore a white coat, so I could tell he was a doctor, He had Raven black hair and wore a white surgical mask that had a smile on it,  but what I found fascinating was his Red eyes...
"Those have to be contacts." I whispered to under my breath,
"Can I help you?" The man stated, I realized he had heard me speak. I awkwardly sat silently, not knowing what to say. "N-No, It's just- Your eyes! They're Red! I'm sorry, they just look so realistic" I said fixing my posture.
"They are real, but it makes sense that you thought they weren't" He chuckled.
A nurse walks over to me and asks "Are you the guardian of Amanda L/N?". "Currently yes. I am her older cousin!" I said standing up from my seat.
"Well, your cousin woke up, luckily nothing seems to be wrong, and we think she has a minor concussion, we are gonna keep her here for about 2 more nights but afterwards she can go home with no problem!" The nurse said, "Ok, Thank you for telling me!" I exclaimed.
After the nurse walked away I turned back to see that the red eyed doctor was still standing beside me.
"Do you need something?" I asked confused, he nodded, "I want to know your name." He stated taking a step forward. "I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N!" I said, "That's a nice name, I'm Devin, but most people call me Dr.Smiley!" He said holding his hand out to shake Mine.
I shook his hand and checked my phone. '10:44pm' A lot of time passed after the whole Marcus and Ashley situation. I'm just glad my cousin is safe.
I look up from my phone to Dr.Smiley who still hadn't left. "I gotta leave now, my younger brother and my best friend are probably worried sick!" I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. "I have to get back to work soon too so I guess this is goodbye until I see you again!" He said sounding enthusiastic.
I smiled and waved goodbye as I walked out of the hospital. Only to remember I rode her with my cousin on the ambulance, I didn't use a car.
"Dammit" I cursed under my own breath as I took out my phone and went to text Alex.

Y/N: Hey Al! Can you pick me up?

Alex: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOu?? AND IS AMANDA OK???!!!

Y/N: we're at ridge children Hospital
Y/N: it's a long story so I'll explain later, but Come pick me up!!!

Alex: alrigjtt me and Mikey will be there in 15 minutes!!

Y/N: ok! See yah

Alex: See Ya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Dr.Smiley

"I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N!" They said, "That's a nice name, I'm Devin, but most people call me Dr.Smiley!" I replied holding out my hand.
Soon after shaking my hand they said they had to leave, bummer I was hoping to use them as my next victim but they weren't staying for long.
I walked over to the same nurse who spoke to Y/N earlier so I could find out why they were here.

So their younger cousin Amanda had gotten into a fight and is now at this hospital for the next 2 nights?
If I can find out more,
she can be the perfect victim. If not for me, maybe for one of Slenders proxies!

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Y/N

I sat with Micheal and Alex in the living room, both of them passed out, their cups of hot chocolate untouched.
Aside from the Netflix show I was watching, it was silent.
All of us were worried for Amanda, and Micheal wouldn't stop crying until I let Alex stay overnight so he could distract Micheal.
Eventually I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I put down my half finished cup of hot chocolate and then I closed my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter 2!!!

Fun fact: when I was younger my left eyebrow got cut by a duster and I had to get stitches, I still have the scar and it goes through my eyebrow makes me look badass!

Enough about me:

Y/N and their family is going to randomly meet some of the creepy-pastas in public, I mainly chose Dr.Smiley as the first one cause I don't see much of him in most fanfics, also I know he doesn't have a canon name, I've just seen the name Devin used more times than I can count and he just made sense in the setting, also Im aware that some people said his design changed, but I can't find much art with any new design but if you want me to change the description or anything I am fine with doing so!

If you have any comment about something you don't understand or something I wrote incorrectly, Tell me and I will change it!
Have a good day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~