Order # 3 - Coincidence?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Y/N

The cold wind blew in my face as I walked alongside Micheal and Alex. We all woke up early, it made no difference for me because I had to wake up anyway to open the cafe.
But it was 4:00am, and Micheal had school today. I looked over to my right and noticed that Micheal looked tired.
I stopped in my tracks and I picked him up and carried him towards the cafe. His winter coat and his backpack made it difficult to carry him but eventually we got to the front of the cafe where I unlocked the door and walked in.
I set Micheal down with Alex at one of the booth tables so Micheal could lay down and sleep until school started.
I go into the staff room and take off my coat and put on my apron and I put my hair up into a hat.
I walk out to the front, waiting for any early morning customers.

Eventually 3 guys walked in, one of them being much shorter than the others.
One wearing a yellow jacket, the other wearing a tan jacket and the shortest one wearing a striped brown shirt.
"Can I get 1 black coffee and 1 hot chocolate" the one wearing a tan jacket spoke up. "Of course, will that be all?" I asked politely, the man in the tan jacket spoke again "Do you have anything, *cough* for Adults?" He asked.
I knew what he meant, we sell flasks of whiskey and other alcoholic beverages, but in coffee cups with lavender colored lids.
The normal lids are a light brown color that match the cups.  "Of course we do, Anything you prefer?" I asked. "I'm good with anything" he replied. "Ok, that will be 16.75$, is the order to go?"
"Yes" he replied.
"Ok, I'll go get your order now!"
I turned around and started the coffee machine and the hot cocoa machine, then I went into the back to get a flask.
I poured the whiskey in a cup and closed the lid. Then I go back to the front and finish the other 2 cups of coffee.
"Here you go!" I said while handing them the take out tray. "Thank you!" The one in the brown- striped shirt said Happily while grabbing the cup with hot chocolate in it. The one wearing the yellow jacket handed me the money.
"Bye! Have a great day!" I said waving to the 3, only the shorter one waved back.

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

Eventually it was 7:15 am. My younger brother woke up and still had 45 minutes till school started, I got him a plate of waffles and a cup of hot chocolate then I went back to make him a sandwich for school.
"Hey Y/N?" Micheal spoke up while walking towards me.
"Yes?" I replied,
"Can you pack me some cookies or muffins to take to school today?" He asked
"For you, Amy and Sammie right?" I asked smiling, "Yah! But can you pack an extra one? There's a new student coming today and I want to give them something nice!" He said excited.
"Of course!" I said while grabbing one of my take out boxes and putting 4 giant muffins inside, each a different flavor, then I gave it to Micheal.
"And here give them this!" I also gave Mike a bag that had a bunch of cookies in it as well as the name and address of my cafe, so if they end up liking the baked goods they could always come back.

"Thank you Y/N!" Mike said leaving with the muffins and cookies.
"No problem!" I said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually I checked the time again after Mike had finished his waffles. '7:50am' he had ten minutes to get to school.
"Hey Alex! You mind dropping Mike off at school?" I asked.
"I don't mind! As long as I get a free meal later!" He said while getting up from his seat with his hot chocolate. 
"Of course." I said rolling my eyes as he walked out with Micheal while trying to do a happy dance, he dropped his hot chocolate in the process.

"Dammit, this is the 2nd time this week!!" Alex shouted while I chuckled quietly. Soon after they left I got back to work until my other workers could start coming in for their shifts.