Chapter 2: A flying happy bird

The sun rises for a new day as we see the bedroom of Y/n in his mansion as he sees him sleeping on his bed and soon he moves his eyes and soon open them up as he roll his body to be facing the ceiling as he looks up at the ceiling and lending out a sigh.

Y/n: (thought) Another day has come at last. Well time to do my usual stuff business.

He then lend out a yawn and try to get up or even move hid body but unfortunately he can't move until he realise that Miia sleeping next to him as she have her tail wrapped around him and tugging him as he can feel a bit pain from his strong Miia's tail is.

Y/n: (thought) Jesus her tail is so strong! I can barely move my body move my body.

She then lend out a cute yawn and then opens her eyes to see Y/n is awake as she lend out a cute giggle while she said.

Miia: (smile) Good morning darling.

Y/n: M-Morning to you too Miia. S-Say can you let go please? Your kinda....squeezing me a bit.

Miia: (smile) But your soo warm and nice.

Y/n: Still I need to get up and-

Then Miia grabs his head and place his head into her breast as she lend out a giggle once more while she hugged him even more and more.

Miia: (smile) We still have time left so how's about we take 5 minutes before we do anything okay? Okay.

Y/n can feel more about his back crack a bit even more whike Miia cuddle him with a smile on her face while Y/n thinks he might great his back soon.

Luckily after 5 minutes she let's go and he didn't break his back. He heads to the kitchen to grab some coffee and once he makes a cup of coffee he takes a drink of it when a familiar female voice spoke at the table next to him.

Kuroko: (smile) Seems like you and Miia are getting along well.

He turn to see Kuroko there as Y/n place his cup on the table while he tells Kuroko.

Y/n: To an agent you are pretty good sneaking into people's homes.

Kuroko: (smirk) What can I say. I'll find my way in when ever I can.

Y/n: (smirk) Noted. Still yeah Miia is pretty nice and caring...a bit too much but I like it.

Kuroko: (smile) That's good to hear that. Now you know about thr rules between both humans and Demihumans.

Y/n: Yeah. Both humans and Demihumans can't harm each other otherwise they will be arrested for abuse. Do not experiment with the Demihumans or force them to do that they don't like and not use them to sell in public.

Kuroko: (smile) That's good. I know you can take care of Miia including many others as well.

Y/n: You mean there be more coming here?

Kuroko: (smirk) You got that right. They really want to live with you so they will be exited once that got their wish come true.

Y/n: (smile) Well I'll welcome any of them as best I can.

Kuroko: (smile) Good. Also one more thing.

She then place down a file onto the table in front of Y/n as he walks over and picks up the file and opens it up and read through it.

Y/n: Seems like I'm being targeted.

Kuroko: Indeed. We have no idea who but there is already someone here that will kill you.

Y/n: (smirk) You don't say. Well I'll find this guy before he finds me.

Kuroko: (smile) Good.

She then sat up and make her leave as she opens the door but before she leave she turn to Y/n and tell him.