Chapter 7: The Vanished of the Harpy village (Arc 2)

It was the middle of the night in the city in the County of Brazil, we see a small run down neighbourhood as a few motorcycle bikes ride by while some suspicious people walking up and down the streets, not talking or not showing themselves to anyone closes to them as we glance up the roof and we see Iron Man wearing the Mark 14 suit looks around the neighbourhood until seeing nothing moves to the next neighbourhood as he fly through the neighbourhood.

Iron man: Testing, Testing, one two to mother bird, do you copy?

Kuroko: (radio) Read you loud and clear daddy bird. See anything?

Iron man: Nope. Nothing there is suspicious or catches my eye yet.

Kuroko: (radio) Right. We got a tip of a meeting being held somewhere in the neighbourhood you are in. We need to find out what is this meeting about and hopefully this meeting could lead to us to the mission Harpy.

Iron man: And what makes you think they know about it? It could be something drug related.

Kuroko: (radio) We thought so as well until we found out whose gonna attend the meeting. His name is Claudio Duarte. According to his records, he's responsible of smuggling 155 Harpy's off of Brazil to Australia. He escape police custody but now we believe he is apart of the Harpy kidnapping from the village.

Iron Man: Seems like enough proof. Alright then what's the plan?

Kuroko: (radio) If you find the place where they are gonna hold their meeting, get some auto talk from them and then wait for my singal. Me and my men will head to your coordinations.

Iron Man: Good idea mother bird.

He heard a giggle coming Kuroko through the radio and soon he noticed some empty cars being parked outside of a abandon house so he flies over and lands on the roof of the house. He then turn on his thermal sensor within his helmet and sees five men inside gathered at the living room.

He sent his coordinations to Kuroko and her men and he opens a window and climb inside the bedroom and once that place his hand on the floor blow him which the room was in is on top of the living room as he turns on the auto to record and listen in to the conversation.

Claudio: (Auto) Trust me, the boss has a lot of those pretty birds at our hide out and man, you be surprised how many we've caught.

Criminal 1: (auto) Sounds interesting. Must be hard getting those pretty birds into one cage.

Claudio: (auto) Please, those dumb birds didn't know what's coming for them. Now they are all locked up in our cage trapped like birds and no where else to go. We're gonna get a lot of money selling them off.

Criminal 2: (auto) Let's hope the police won't find out about this.

Claudio: (auto) Bro relax. No one will not know since I paid the chief of the police to keep it slient and let me tell you, he fall for it.