Chapter 6: The vanished of the Harpy village (Arc 1)

It was a nice morning where we see Y/n laying in bed, sleeping as he move around in his bed while letting out some groans as he slept. He was having a good dream as he slept and everything seemed to be quiet when his bedroom open and we see Miia making her way into the bedroom as she approaches Y/n's bed while he is sleeping and let's out a smirk, seeing how cute he is while sleeping so peaceful.

Miia: (thought) He's so cute when he's sleeping. Look at him, he must be dreaming about me.

Y/n was still asleep as Miia stare at Y/n and then she looked around, making sure no one is there and look at Y/n and lend in close and was about to kiss him on the lips.

Centorea: And just what you think you're doing?

She froze when Centorea is behind her as she glare at her, waiting for her to explain to which she ask her.

Centorea: Are you trying to kiss Y/n?

Miia: O-Of course! He's my darling and your not gonna ruin that for me!

Centorea: I won't allow you to do that.

Miia: Why?

Centorea: (little blush) B-Beceasue I will kiss him!

Miia: (shocked) Hhhhuuuuuhhhhh???!!!! Your not gonna steal my kiss from Y/n, he's mine!

Centorea: (anger) Wanna bet?!

The two glare at each other and not noticed Suu on top of Y/n and looking at the two glaring at each other with confusion on her face.

Suu: Kiss?

She turn to Y/n who is sleeping and stare at him for a bit as Miia and Centorea turn, about to kiss Y/n when they immediately froze when they see Suu kissing Y/n on the lips. Soon he start to wake up as he open his eyes ans sees Suu kissing him which he immediately blushed and quickly crawl back.

Y/n: (shocked) Suu? Miia and Centorea, what are you three doing here?!

Miia: (anger) Well I should be asking Suu!

Centorea: (anger) Indeed, how did you get here?

Suu: Y/n made me a bed in his bedroom. See, that's my bed.

She points to the bathroom and to a tub of bath to which Miia ask.

Miia: That's your bed?

Y/n: Yeah while showing her around the house, she love my bathroom tub so I told her if she's alright, she can sleep there.

Suu: (smile) It's very nice.

Centorea: Then how do you take a shower?

Y/n: (smirk) Why else I have multiple bathrooms around some parts od the house. A genius needs to think two steps forward.

Jarvis: That or you don't want to wet yourself if the bathroom is too long.

Y/n: I told Jarvis it was one time.

Jarvis: Anyways, while you were asleep, I got a call from Miss Kuroko. It seems serious to what I've heard.

Y/n: I see. What does she want?

Jarvis: She wants you to be at Brazil for a important job.

Centorea: Brazil? Isn't that meme about people going to Brazil as punishment?

Jarvis: Yes and to honest I fo not understand why people make these such memes about Brazil or anything else. Still though, you need to meet her there as soon as you can, oh and she request to bring the girls with you as well, something about blending in.