Chapter 4: The Mysterious women of the lake

We see a few helicopters flying over the forest and heading to the military base that is in the woods as we can see the massive and high tech military base as tanks and vehicles drive by the military while a few soldiers are seen marching as the two helicopters make their landing at the landing pads and once that we see a young soldier step out from the helicopter with a bag over his shoulder while he looks around to look around at the base and was amazed how high tech it is.

???: This base is pretty big. This is going to be great.

He climb down the metal steps and look around at the base while two soldiers walk up to him as he turn to see them approaching him as one of them ask him.

Male soldier: Are you Benjamin Ayer?

Benjamin: Yeah that's right.

Male soldier: The general would like to see you.

Benjamin: Okay then.

The two soldier escort Benjamin through the base as military vehicles drive by while soldiers are seen marching through the base as Benjamin followed the two soldiers and  enter the main building of the base and soon after they enter the bridge as the two soldiers and Benjamin enter the room and they stand behind their general as the two soldier saluted to him and tell him.

Male soldier: Sir he's here.

???: Good. Leave us.

The two node and they turn and leave the room. The general doesn't turn to Benjamin as he tells Benjamin.

???: I have been looking through the files and it seems you have some interesting skills.

Benjamin: That's right sir. I was trained to take care of anything that threatened the world and I was trained to defend lives.

???: (smirk) That's good to hear soldier. Listen, I have been searching for someone to be our new....replacement for our greatest soldier and I think you might be it.

Benjamin: Whatever it could be sir I'll be ready for it.

???: (smile) That's good to hear. Listen, this will take you a while to handle this armor but judging by your skills I believe you can do this in no time flat.