Chaptrr 3: Ride on a Centaur

We over see Stark tower which is the largest tower to ever seen within the city. Its where Y/n make his business deals with other companies as well doing some work both for hid company and....."other things." We then see a business meeting happening as we see five CEO business men from different companies being gathered by Y/n to discuss about their business and their goals within the future.

Akio: Look I believe we can sell special AI units within people's homes so the parents can enjoy themselves while the AI dose all the work. As CEO of Neo Software Enterprise we must make house hold like AI's to maintain people's homes.

Josh: Well as the head company of the research World Inc I believe we should use our high tech to create machine like bots to aid our research.

Mark: What about military weapons and protection? As the CEO of Watch-Ops we need better weapons and better gear for the military soldiers.

Sophia: What about new construction for new cities. I didn't make New land Enterprise for no reason. We must make homes for both Humans and Demihumans.

They argue each other left and right while Y/n just sat there a sigh a bit and then he slammed his hand onto the ground which they turn to him as Y/n stood up and tell them.

Y/n: Look your business are quiet interesting here but all I'm hearing is arguing and talking about their own companies. Not really about why we even made the meeting. The reason ice form this meeting is because you all have been strangling each other for a long time and I need to put a stop to it otherwise your companies might drop dead. How's about we can discuss about what we should do first and then we make a vote.

???: (smirk) Yes and I know all will be voting on my idea as a race.

They turn to a man who is smirking while he place down what seems like a poster and slide towards Y/n which he picks it up and looks at the poster.

Y/n: "Centaur race champion? Sponsor by Activity-Health Inc?"

Dillon: (smirk) That's right. I believe it will be a great thing to show humans and Demihumans working together by having these races being made across the world. Since Centaurs are like half human half horses the world wants to know what fast which one of them are so how's about a champion to see who is the fastest Centaur around.

Y/n: I don't know. This sounds a bit illegal?

Dillon: (smirk) Nonsense it's like racing except for Centaurs. I mean as long the Centaurs find it okay we should be fine. Besides it's not so bad to have a champion across the world right? It's like a normal horse race except for Centaurs. So what do you say?

Y/n looks at the poster and to Dillon as he finds him very suspicious so he take a deep breath and takes him.

Y/n: I'll think about it. Looks our we're out of time. See you all next week.

(Short while later)

We see Y/n, Miia and Papi at the living room within Stark tower as Miia and Papi were looking at the poster for the Centaur Race champion while Y/n is looking out of the window and taking a drink while Miia asked Y/n.

Miia: So your going to accept his deal of opening up this champion?

Y/n: Of course not. Somethings off about Dillon when he enter the meeting and the way he talked.

Papi: Is he a bad man?

Y/n: You don't really know whose a bad man unless your absolute sure.

He then set his drink onto a table and walk over to a huge screen as it light up while Y/n called out.