Chapter 5: Meet War Machine

It was a sunny day in the city and everything seemed to be nice and quiet at first. Suddenly we see something crashing through several buildings and then crashed into a hotel room where we see two kids playing video games when something crashed through their wall. They turn and sees Iron Man slowly getting up and letting out a sigh and look over at the two kids that were shocked to see him.

Iron Man: Oh hey there kids. Continue your video game alright? Don't mind me, just fighting a super villain that's all.

He then fired up his boosters and flies out of the hotel room and returns back to see a large mech rampaging through the city, destroying everything and blowing up everything while people run for their lives as Iron Man flies over the mech and called out to the pilot inside.

Iron Man: Listen here, power down the mech suit right now and turn yourself in.

Metal fist: You will not stop me Iron Man! The Metal fist will destroy to city until I will get what I want!

He then swings his large fist towards Iron Man but he moved to dodge it and then he fired several repulsor blast at Metal Fist but the shots ain't doing anything to stop him. Soon Metal Fist launches another punch at Iron Man but he dodges his swing but he open up his chest to reveal missiles and he fired them at him which Iron Man flies away and avoids the incoming missiles when suddenly Jarvis called him.

Jarvis: Sir I have Mii on the line here. She seemed to be mad.

Iron Man: What is she mad about?

Jarvis: I'll put her on the line.

Miia: (radio) DARLING! SUU IS MAKING A HUGE MESS!!!!

Iron Man: What is she doing that is making a mess?

Mii: (radio) She got my comb all slimy and gross!

Centorea: (radio) And she got my family sword all slimy as well! She's touching everything and making them all slimy!

Papi: (radio) IT'S NOT HER FAULT! She just want to know what they are!

Iron Man: Don't worry I'll sort something out. Just need to deal with this super villain and be home.

Then he fired several flares out of his back which cost the missiles to go out of nowhere and blow up in the air. Iron Man turns back around and flies towards Metal Fist and fired his chest repulsor blast at Metal Fist which dealt some damage to him as he stumble back a bit. Iron Man continues to fire his repulsor blast at him when suddenly missiles hit Metal Fist, dealing with some damages to him while Iron Man looks over to see another Iron Man but thus time it's a military version as he hovers behind Iron Man as he tells him.

 Iron Man continues to fire his repulsor blast at him when suddenly missiles hit Metal Fist, dealing with some damages to him while Iron Man looks over to see another Iron Man but thus time it's a military version as he hovers behind Iron Man as h...