5.

"You won't be seeing Ji-woon in the office anymore," He said with a slightly hesitant look.

Y/n stood up in shock, "What?! Why?!" She asked getting a bit upset.

"After interviewing for 2 weeks straight I've finally found a perfect nanny for him. So from now on, I won't take him to the office. I guess your job in here is done. Thank you for giving Ji-woon your company."

"But that is not fair!" Y/n whined.

"Ms. Y/n don't act like a kid. You're at the office."

Y/n huffed as she pouts sadly. She sat back on the couch again.

"Did you see that Ji-woonah? Your appa is so mean," She said pouting, caressing Ji-woon's cheek.

Mr.Park lowly chuckled at her behavior.

"Ms. Y/n?" He called.

"Hm," She hummed not looking at him.

"Ms. Y/n, look at me," He said in an ordering tone.

"What?" She asked in a bit whiny tone, looking at him.

"Tomorrow is a day off right? Why don't you come to my house for lunch? You can stay there till night. By that you'll get to spend time with him too," He said smiling.

Y/n's face lightened up. She has never been so happy before.

"Really?!" She asked getting excited.

"Hm, but you've to complete these files if you want to meet him tomorrow," He said slightly smiling.

"Right away sir!" She said excitedly as she took the files and walked out after bowing.

Mr.Park slowly walked toward the couch where Ji-woon was as he sat there.

"She really loves you huh Ji-woonah?" He said as he tickled Ji-woon.

And as always Ji-woon cutely laughed.