11.

-2 months later-

Y/n took Ji-woon in her arms. She tug his hair behind his ear as she smiled at him.

"Ji-woonah, do you know you look like appa?" She asked in a soft tone.

"Appa?" He asked, looking at her curiously.

"Yes, appa," She said smiling widely.

"Me appa."

"Wow Ji-woonah, you used 2 words at a time. Yay!" She said cheerfully as Ji-woon giggled.

Ji-woon looked around and then started pointing somewhere.

"What is it?"

She asked as she looked in the direction Ji-woon is pointing. He was pointing at the small box filled with toys.

"You want to play?"

Y/n asked looking at him but he keep on pointing there and then started jumping in her arms.

"Slowly Ji-woon! You'll fall!" She shouted as her eyes widened due to his sudden jumps.

Ji-woon's eyes got teary as he pouted sadly looking at her. It seemed like he is on the verge of crying.

"Omo Ji-woonah! Eomma didn't want to shout at you. Sorry!" She said trying to calm him down.

Ji-woon keep on pouting as he snuggled his head on her chest while sobbing softly and a tear fell down.

Y/n's heart just clenched. She didn't mean to scare him. It's just she was concerned for him.

Y/n walked around the room apologizing to him while Ji-woon was still in her arms. Trying her best to calm him down while he softly sobs clenching on Y/n's t-shirt.

"Ji-woonah eomma is sorry. If you keep crying eomma will cry too," She said as her eyes were getting teary too.

Ji-woon finally looked at her as she pouts. Ji-woon's face has turned a bit red. His eyes were glistening like shining stars.

"D-Don't," He said as he touched Y/n's cheeks.