10.

Jimin's POV

Jimin cut the call. He couldn't believe what she just said. He felt really happy. His son said his first word.

He always waited for this moment but he never imagined it to be this emotional. He hurriedly organized everything & walked out of his office.

Y/n's POV

After Jimin cut the call Y/n covered her mouth as she started crying.

Why is she so happy? Why is she crying just because someone else's child called her mom? Did she become that attached to him? Did she start to think of him as her own child?

Y/n took Ji-woon in her arms.

"Ji-woonah, mom loves you."

"M-Mom" He giggled.

15 minutes later the door burst open revealing Jimin. He entered as he came closer to you who is holding Ji-woon.

You smiled at him as he took Ji-woon from you. You backed away a little, crossing your arms.

"Ji-woonah, did you say your first word?" He said as his eyes started glistening. "Say that again? Say mom," He said as he looked at Ji-woon.

"Mom," He giggled.

Jimin's heart melted right away. He hugged Ji-woon.

"Ji-woonah, appa loves you," He said as tears started falling.

"A-aapa."

Jimin's eyes widened hearing him calling him appa. Y/n just stood still, looking at the father and son's happy moment. She wiped her tears as she chuckled.

Jimin turned to her and extended his hand for a hug as he smiled. Without any hesitation, Y/n walked toward them and hugged them.

"Not every love story needs an I love you to start. Sometimes feelings and small gestures are enough to understand.

Because action speaks louder than words." - SugarLady.