27.

They and their kids are looking at their wedding photos.

"Wah eomma! You look like a princess in that dress!" He complimented, mesmerized by his mother's beauty.

"Thank you Ji-Woonah. You are also looking like a cute little prince," She smiled softly.

"But I don't like it. I look too small & not handsome at all," He says and pouts.

Jimin laughed at his son's statement.

"You're eleven & are already concerned about looks? Where did you learn that from? Jin hyung?" Jimin again laughed.

"But appa...you look the same in the picture," He said pointing at Jimin from the photo.

"What do you mean?" He asked, a bit offended but at the same time confused.

Y/n chuckled as she looked at him.

"You always wear a suit & in our wedding, you're still wearing a suit. That's why he is saying that," She again chuckled.

"What's wrong with a suit? That's what men usually wear at their wedding," Jimin says.

"You should've worn something cooler like mom," Ji-Woon suggested.

"So you want me to wear a dress now?!" Jimin says getting offended.

"It wouldn't be that bad, to be honest," Ji-Woon shrugs.

"I also want to wear a dress like that," Ji-Eun said while stuttering every single word.

"Wah! My daughter finally said a full proper sentence!" Jimin took her in his arms. "Of course, you'll wear something pretty just as your mom did. When a special day will arrive and you'll...leave me & your mom."

He said as he gets emotional and actually starts tearing up. Y/n pats his back as she hugged him & later their kids also joined the hug.