Chapter 12.5, Look Into My Eyes

The rustling of leaves and the stinging wind filled my senses. "What could Ciel want from me anyway?" I crossed my arms, deciding not to waste energy. I knew that Claude would come for me. "Ah! Have they wiped your memories? That is quite a shame. I was thinking of inducing small talk on your time at the Trancy Manor, Silversfield." He exhaled, "Now we must hurry! We don't wish to be late for your reunion." He sped up. "They had no memory to wipe? I can assure you I am not missing anything. You people are just plain psychopaths, plotting such vile acts." I rolled my eyes. "Oh? What have you heard?" He asked. "Why do you wish to know? You should already, it's common knowledge. Especially for you." I let my hands fall to my sides. "Ah, I just wish to be informed on the social blemishes Trancy has bestowed upon you, that's all." He smiled. "Well.. I am unsure how to explain such an act..." I thought aloud to myself, wondering how to explain it. "I was informed of your vile acts of trying to bestow your dictatorship upon London."

He gave a confused "Huh.". "That is an interesting theory, indeed. Where is your source? Your evidence?" He asked, a smile plastered upon his face. I sat in silence for a second, there was no evidence within the theory. Just Alois' word. "Well I was perfectly fine with the Trancy's, this is a kidnapping! I can assure you I do not want to go with you Phantomhive's." I rolled my eyes once again, showing clear displeasure. "That is what you think! Trust me, you're better off with us.." He smiled, though, it dropped rather quickly. His speed picked up, I had to smile myself. Claude was right behind us. Sebastian whipped around, still keeping balance. "My, you don't give up now do you?" He smiled for himself, Claude kept serious. "I am afraid this foolish game must end. I will abide by my masters orders and take back Silversfield!" He sped up. 

Sebastian did a specific hand movement, the sound of thread was quickly and quietly portrayed in the intense chase. Claude dodged it, throwing a few golden knives in Sebastian's direction, obviously Sebastian dodged them effortlessly. It was quite interesting to watch unfold, two demons with counteracting orders, each with equally matched strength and speed. I wondered who was to win. Their anger was made clear, Claude taking a more serious approach whilst Sebastian made clever remarks throughout the chase. "Well, this dance has been fairly enjoyable if I might say so myself but I must leave! Too-da-loo~!" Sebastian turned around, choosing flight over fight. I assumed he was getting tired, or dare I say; bored. But that was when my thoughts were cut off by the loud roar of a chainsaw. "Gahh!!" a lady-like apparition with a red chainsaw stopped Claude. Sparks flew from what I could see, but they soon shrunk into the distance. 

"Oh! There's more?" He stopped, positioning himself carefully on a tree-branch. Hannah back-flipped in front of us ever-so-casually. She pulled out two daggers, one in each hand. "Oh, I remember you. Mighty odd that a demon is to work with a human they have not signed a contract with?" Sebastian smiled at her. "I work with my master, contract or not. Either way our relationship is master and maid, I do not see how that is your business." She got into an attack position. "It makes me question your authenticity. Why would you work with a human just to get nothing in the end? No soul for you in the end." She swung at him. "I don't understand your statement and I will not remark my earlier statement a secondary time! Leave my business alone and give me the child!" She yelled, still slashing at Sebastian. "I am afraid I am unable to do so. An order is an order, and I wish not to be late in the delivery!" He jumped over her and carried down the trees. "I don't see a point. It's 5 against 2.. if that weirdo is even with you." He laughed at my statement.

"You could say that he works with me. But our relationship is mighty confusing. He is a rather big help in situations like these, but I wish not to contact him unless needed. He doesn't seem to mind." He turned around, and looked back in front. "We're almost there anyway, I'd have to say; this went by rather quickly. Wont you agree?" He looked down at me, I looked back with displeasure on my face. Thompson, Timber and Canturbury were mighty fast, catching Sebastian off guard. "Ah yes the three triplets. I'll be honest; I forgot about you three. You're quite quiet." He stopped, a smirk still on his face. "Claude!" Ciel's voice came from below the trees. "Of course!" And with that, Sebastian threw me down to Ciel's level. I was quite amazingly caught mid-air by Claude. "Shouldn't have let them go so quickly." Claude said blandly, like usual. He fixed his glasses as the Triplets and Hannah positioned themselves behind Claude. "Let Silversfield so and we'll leave." Sebastian jumped down from the trees as well, he took place beside Ciel.