Chapter 8 - Date A Akiba part 2

Nia noticed Syouji standing there while clasping his hands together as if he was praying while tears were flowing down his cheeks.

Waving to him, a clinking sound could be heard as she rolled the suitcase along while walking over to Syouji.

"Hello, hello, boy. Good morning. I see you're praying? I agree, it's a nice morning we're blessed with."

"Ah, that's not why I was praying. Anyway, you really came prepared huh?"

After Syouji said that, Nia's eyes opened wide before pointing at him.

"And you're not. I expected you to have the full equipment."

"I only need one bag."

"One bag? I'd understand if it was a huge camping bag, but that's literally just a rucksack."

"Tsk tsk tsk." Syouji wagged his finger and took the rucksack off his back. "It's not an ordinary bag. Don't underestimate it's latent power. Watch this."

Saying that, Syouji set the bag down on the ground before opening it and pulling out a bike from the inside as the people around him stared in surprise.

"<Spatial manipulation>. It's bigger on the inside. You could fit a whole person in this thing and it wouldn't even feel heavy."

"I'm a bit afraid to ask boy, but why do you need to put a person in your bag? And why put so much emphasis on it not being heavy?"

When Nia asked that, Syouji couldn't find a reason.

Why does he need to put a person in his bag? At that point, the image of Tobiichi Origami appeared in his head.

"No reason you know, it was just for comparison. Humans are big and if you wanted to put one inside this bag, theoretically you could. Anyway, we should get going. The bag is nothing to brag about after all."

".....Okay, so what's the plan, boy?"

When Nia asked that, Kotori's voice was heard from the intercom.

<Syouji, choices have appeared.>

Inside the temporary control room in the underground facility, the crew of the airship <Fraxinus> gathered.

On the large monitor at the center of the main wall of the room, Nia, who dressed up with no concern for sex appeal, was displayed. Some choices then appeared on the screen before them.

[1] — Your clothes are pretty cute. They look good on you.

[2] — What kind of clothes are those? Let me choose some new ones for you.

[3] — Hee~ those clothes will be fun to take off later.

"Everyone, select your choice!"

Following Kotori's command, all crew members began operating the console in their hands as the results were displayed on the screen.

[1] had the lowest votes, while [2] and [3] were even with each other.

"Hee, what a surprising result. I didn't think that number one would have the least votes."

Kotori said while moving her Chupa Chups stick in her mouth. The crew members who were sitting at the front raised their voices.

"That's because it's a little hard to describe, but Nia-chan's clothes are...."

"You're right. It would be more like a sarcastic insult if he complimented her clothes."

<Nail knocker> Shiizaki and <Deep love> Minowa threw their gazes to the main monitor while placing their hands on their cheeks.