27

i snatched the matches out of his hand and slammed them back onto the mantelpiece before turning back to him.

i took his face in my hands and pulled his lips to mine, my action shocking both of us.

neither of us pulled away, though.

his lips were soft, and so were his hands as they trailed up and down my body.

the kiss intensified and he lifted me up with surprisingly strong arms.

my own arms wrapped around his neck as my legs snaked around his waist.

Draco pushed me back against the wall, not roughly, but hard enough to send a wicked bolt through me.

"upstairs," i demanded through the kiss.

he didn't need to be told twice, walking over to the stairs without dropping me or breaking the kiss.

he even managed to take the stairs two at a time and hold me with one hand as he opened the door to my bedroom, as if carrying me alone wasn't enough.

he lowered me down gently onto my bed, leaning over me as i slid my boots off.

"remember when i told you we'd be great friends?" he raised an eyebrow.

i rolled my eyes and flipped us over, straddling his waist comfortably.

"get over yourself, Malfoy." i said. "we're not friends."

"then what are we, Lolita?"

i answered his question with a kiss, grinning when his hips lifted to meet mine.

i ground my own hips against his, receiving a groan in response.

"did you like that?" i whispered in his ear.

"yes," he steadied his breathing. "God, yes."

i repeated the movement and moved my kisses to his jaw and neck, moving my lips over the spiky stubble that was beginning to grow back.

a sudden though hit me and i couldn't help but laugh.

"what's so funny?" Draco asked.

"i'm just imagining you with a beard." i told him.

"seriously? right now?"

"yeah," i sat up and pulled my top off, throwing it onto a chair piled high with clothes.

i looked back down at Draco who appeared to be mesmerised.

"it's only a sports bra." i informed him.

"there's different kinds?"

i nodded. "i'll show them to you another time."

"another time," he agreed.

his hands went to my waist and flipped us back over again, so he was the one in control.

i helped him get rid of his own shirt which joined mine on the chair.

"now don't tell me there's such thing as 'sports panties'." he ran a finger around the waist band of my leggings.

"there might be," i bit my lip hard. "but i don't own any."

"is that so?" his lips tipped up. "what kind do you own?"

"well they're all different colours," i watched him move down my body.

"yes...?"

"they're little," my breath caught as he planted a trail of kisses down the centre of my stomach. "and lacy."