44

Pansy had taken us to another restaurant she swore was the best in the city, and she was right once again.

after a delicious meal, we headed out into the bustling metropolis in search of a club.

after asking if i was alright, nobody spoke of what happened last night.

i was grateful in a way, but it didn't feel quite right to ignore the situation.

"it's good in here," Violet stopped under an illuminated sign. "you pay to get in but then get unlimited drinks."

the place was called San Kia's and we could hear the music coming from inside.

"it sounds good," Draco looked down at me. "you want to go in?"

"yeah," i nodded and took his hand.

"ID's please." the bouncer said.

Violet slipped something to him and whispered in his ear.

he looked at each of us in turn, unsmiling, then opened the door wide.

Violet turned back and grinned triumphantly.

the club was busy and loud, but Violet headed straight to the bar, leaning over it and talking to one of the staff members.

the man looked us up and down and then led us up some stairs and into a private booth.

"this is nice," Matteo admired the leather seats. "who do you know here?"

Violet only shrugged and took in the scenes. "just someone,"

a waiter trotted over and Violet ordered ten Jäger bombs.

"you've got to ease into it," she grinned when the waiter left.

"obviously," Draco muttered.

"i'm surprised you're so relaxed." i said absently.

"why?" Draco frowned.

"there are muggles everywhere."

my statement was correct.

there were muggles dancing, muggles drinking, muggles laughing, staggering about.

"and what's a muggle?" a voice asked from behind me.

i turned around to see a handsome man leaning over the back of our booth, a dozen shot glasses balanced on a tray and a quizzical look on his face.

"Henry!" Violet slid out of the booth and hugged the man.

i watched him hug her back, carefully balancing the tray.

"you know Pans," Violet pointed to her sister who waved. "that's her boyfriend Matteo-"

"boyfriend?!" my jaw dropped.

Matteo shook his head. "not quite yet."

Violet ignored us. "this is Draco Malfoy, and his girlfriend, the lovely Lola."

"nice to meet you all," the man nodded at each of us. "i'm Henry San Kia."

"as in the name of this club?" Matteo frowned.

Henry nodded. "it was my Father's."

"now it's his." Violet drank her Jäger bomb, encouraging us to do the same.

"muggle drinks are so strange." Matteo frowned at his empty glass.