The Mafia and Her

Hey everyone! Are you ready for a new Mafia book?

But first, how are you? 

A few disclaimers:

This book is an interconnected novel with Dinner with the Mafia but can be read as a standalone. 

This book will contain mature themes, such as vulgar language, violent actions, and slightly mature scenes, but I won't write full-on smex (I thought I should give you a heads-up.)

The female protagonist has a bubbly, sunshine personality, and the male protagonist is a grumpy mafia boss, so... grumpy x sunshine.

No cheating, no love triangles, no female ex showing up. Rest assured, if you hate these tropes!

"Who did this to you?" 

Found Family 

Trigger Warnings: physical and verbal abuse, eating disorders, body shapes and insecurities, killing, torture. [This is a book, so things are not always accurate or realistic, so if I offend anyone by mistake, please tell me either in the comments or private messages. I apologize in advance.]

Summary:

Verena Amaryllis runs away from a marriage proposal and travels to a different state. However, not a day later, she ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets kidnapped for it.

Izan Guerrero, the Spanish Mafia boss, learns of his baby brother's disappearance, and he will kill anyone who gets in the way of finding him. So, what happens when he sees Verena running with his brother in her arms?

~ Their paths collide, and their story begins ~

What do you think? Will you be reading this book? Tell me your opinion and what you would like to see in this book!

4th of November 2023

All Rights Reserved