Chapter 34

*Mild mature content ahead*

"Get in," Izan said, but I just stared at him. He was sitting in the driver's seat, holding my wrist gently and motioning for me to get from his side.

Who does he think I am? 

Superwoman?

"How can I get to my seat from here?" I was not about to go all monkey on him.

Yes, I always climb his back, but this was different.

Izan pulled me closer, waking the butterflies in my stomach. "Who said anything about your seat? You'll sit on my lap for a bit before we go to the beach," he casually explained, and my eyes widened. 

He had gotten bolder in the past couple of weeks. Heath's death made him more... dare I say it... cheerful. He still had his grumpy moments here and there, but it was bearable now.

"Why?" I asked, feeling my cheeks heat up as I climbed on his lap, straddling his sides and facing him. This position was so scandalous. I felt like I was in a mature movie scene.

You love it, Verena.

"Because I want to kiss the daylight out of you," he replied and crushed his lips on mine, taking me by surprise. 

His lips worked wonders, and I gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer. I needed him. I craved his touch every single day, but I wouldn't admit it. 

I didn't want to boost his already inflated ego.

He tightened his grip on my waist when I adjusted myself to sit comfortably, feeling something hard hit my thigh. I broke the kiss for a second and looked down to see his humongous friend wide awake. "You are huge," I commented in a whisper without thinking, and he literally chuckled.

Who are you, and what have you done to my mafia boss?

"Thank you for the compliment. It's all yours if you want it." He captured my lips once again and slid his tongue into my mouth when I gasped at what he said and did. He pinched my hip.

This mothertrucker.

After my body screamed at me for air, I kissed his jaw to breathe. He didn't stop and ran his palms on my back until his hands were under my shirt. I had worn a bikini under since we were going to the beach, but I had second thoughts when his fingers played with the straps. 

"Don't you dare-" Before I could finish, he undid my bikini top and laughed. "You'll tie it again."

"It will be my pleasure, but now..." he smirked as his hands cupped my breasts and gently squeezed them. I yelped at the contact and hid my face in his neck. It was the first time I felt this type of sensation, and I didn't hate it. "Can I see?" he asked, making me look at him. I was pretty sure my cheeks were crimson red. He was enjoying every second of this.

Not that I would blame him.

If I were a man, I would too.

"But don't laugh!"

He narrowed his eyebrows. "Why the fuck would I laugh? Even if you had a third nipple, I'd find you sexy."

"Oh, you smooth son of a female dog!" I playfully slapped his chest, and he smirked. "But no, I don't have a third nipple. I'm not Chandler."

"Who?"

"Never mind. It's just that my boobs are small," I admitted, feeling shy all of a sudden, which was ironic since his hands were still on my girlies.