Chapter 33 - Izan

Izan

TW: Torture, Blood

After I ordered a few of my men to clean up the mess in the building, I took Vera to my parents' house. "Why can't I go with you?" she asked again as she got out of my car and stood in the driveway near my side. Pouting, looking like a chipmunk.

I sighed and placed my hand on her cheek. "Because I intend to torture that fucker for what he did to you and kill him, and you can't stop me, amor. No one can," I explained bluntly since I didn't like beating around the bush, but she didn't flinch or seem scared.

My Vera nodded in understanding, leaning her head inside the car, and kissed me. I loved it when she initiated the kiss. Her lips were so soft and addicting. 

I wanted to drop everything and have a make-out session with her in the car, straddled to my lap, but I knew I couldn't do that.

Not now, at least.

I broke the kiss that was about to get heated and smiled at her. "I love you," I said for the first time, and it felt so right and not awkward at all. I had been contemplating when to tell her, and I guessed it was about damn time.

She froze for a split second, but then she beamed at me like she found the golden pot at the end of a rainbow and kissed my forehead. I was starting to think like her. 

"I love you," she replied smoothly as if she'd said it a million times, and I felt ecstatic, ready to conquer the world. I gave her one final kiss and drove off when she entered the house.

~~~

"Jose, what are you doing here?" I asked once I saw him waiting for me outside the torture room. We had one in each building we owned, and my men took him to the main torturing room in the main building. No one was there besides my inner group. I didn't need interference.

"I heard what happened and want in on all the fun. If I can't participate, I'll just watch," he replied with a sadistic smile, and I nodded. I didn't feel like arguing with him, so we both entered the room.

Papa, Juan, Carlos, and Zulimar were sitting in front of Heath, who looked ready to piss his pants off. I had so much in store for him. "Let me go! I need to see a doctor," the ugly duckling, as Vera called him, yelled as he grabbed his bleeding hand. 

Seeing his blood pour on the ground because of me was satisfying. I grabbed a chair and straddled it, ignoring his demands.

"Why should you see a doctor? Did you let Verena get medical care after you whipped her back day and night?" I crossed my arms over my chest and raised one eyebrow.

"That bitch deserved it."

Before I could reply, Zulimar loaded his gun. "Mind how you speak," he warned with the gun pointed at Heath's tiny dick.

Heath shut up once he saw the gun, and I tilted my head, trying to understand him. He was contaminating my air. "Why did you hit her?" I asked in a low tone, trying to calm my demons. 

I wanted to hear his answer. His lies. 

Anything could set me off. 

wanted him to set me off.

Heath gathered some courage and smirked, looking constipated. Vera did influence how I thought. 

"It felt good." His answer riled me up, but I stayed seated. I needed more. "Just like her pussy. The moans she made whenever I entered her were riveting. Too bad you haven't heard her," he said smugly in an attempt to irritate us.