Chapter 43

****Make sure to read chapters 41+42 before this! I posted them a few hours ago!!!****

"It's been three months since we've been to Italy. When is Carlos coming back?" I asked in a huff.

I dropped myself on Izan's back since it was the only time I could surprise him. He groaned and planted his face on the pillow. "I get that he is dating Giovanni now, but he needs to return! I miss him," I whined selfishly and hugged Izan from behind.

"He's coming back tomorrow, and Giovanni will stay with him for a while," Izan replied casually, and I jumped from his back and slapped his head. He turned around, glaring at me.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I crossed my arms and glared back.

He sighed and dragged me down with him. "Because you'd worry about it and panic, like right now. So, I saved myself some headache," he half-joked, kissing my nose.

"We need to prepare a party for him!"

"Camila took care of everything. All you need to do is wear a beautiful, elegant dress. It will be a formal event," he said, and I frowned.

"A formal event for family? Why? Because it's his first official relationship?" I was confused. I felt like I missed a few chapters in their story. I needed to get the tea from Carlos as soon as possible.

Izan avoided eye contact and nodded. He was about to lie. "Something like that." He dodged my questions. He was hiding something, but I was too horny to ask more questions. 

Ever since we first had smex a month ago, I had been craving his touch way too much.

I couldn't contain my embarrassment when he saw me naked under him that day. I had to hide my face with a pillow as he devoured me whole. I was a moaning mess. It was too intense, even after he had prepared me with his fingers beforehand. 

He was indeed huge, and I struggled to relax my muscles around him. However, the second time we did it, it was way easier and more romantic since he was not busy soothing my pain and wiping my tears.

I cried, okay. 

Don't judge.

"Izan," I whispered in his ear, giving him my best seductive look, and he looked at me expectantly. "Do you want t-" Before I could finish my sentence, he crashed his lips on mine. 

I guess we are doing it tonight.

"I want to see our children running around the house and us chasing them down. Are you ready to try, amor?" he asked me with a smile, and I froze for a second. 

He was asking me that. He was about to make my dreams come true. I teared up. I wanted to be a mom so bad, and he knew it. 

I was too shy to bring it up, so I was glad he asked first.

I was ready.

He was ready.

We were ready to be a family.

~~~

"Carlos!" I called once he entered the restaurant. It was the same restaurant Izan had taken me to before. However, our mafia was the only one present today. It was a family event solely for Carlos. I jumped on him as best as possible without tripping over my dress. It was a bit tight around my hips, but it didn't stop me from embracing my brother. 

He was glowing.

"Hola, Hermana!" He caught me and spun me around. "I missed you," he whispered in my ear, and I kissed his cheek. "You were right. I found my significant other in Italy." As on cue, Giovanni entered the restaurant with a shy smile. Both wore suits like the other men, and they looked so good.