6. The Resistance Pack

Previously, on My Omega Mate...

Soon, that day will come true. As long as I have my mate and friends by my side, that'll lead me to my happiness. My next mission is to meet Anne's entire pack. They've been wanting to meet me since I am their future luna. It is wild to think that someone like me went from a nobody to a somebody. Maybe, just maybe, it's time for me to really shine. With the help of those who I consider an ally, they will boost me up. Just like the characters from War of the Warlocks using the power of friendship.

.
.
.
.
.

Andrias' POV

Being the alpha is the greatest title you can get as a werewolf. You're able to tell fellow members in your pack what to do. Especially the ones who are in the low ranks. Though, I prefer my group to be strong which is why I have a single omega, Marcy Regina Wu (I found out Marcy's actual middle name).

She was a quiet pup when I first accepted her into my pack. Marcy is cunning when it comes to learning and knowing about so many things. When I first met Marcy, she had already become depressed and scared after her parents left their own daughter with me. Then came Yunan and Olivia. I had them take care of Marcy as if they were her new family.

It did change years later after I spotted the two werewolves sneaking in supplies in their bags. I booted them out of my pack, not allowing them to take Marcy. I was quite happy to have the weakling stay in my pack. It meant that I could make her a slave. She would do all the house cleaning and cooking. One wrong move and I'd punish her.

I hate omegas with a passion and that meant hating Marcy. But what I hate even more is the pack that managed to kill a few of my members and let a small family find a safe spot to hide. Yes, I am talking about the Resistance pack. The one who has a strong bloodline of werewolves. Aka, the Boonchuy family. Too bad there's only one werewolf left to kill.

The name is unknown but the last powerful wolf is a female. I know she's the alpha of the Resistance after her parents were killed and she probably goes to the same school as Marcy. What I don't know is her whereabouts. That's what frustrates me. I thought of a plan involving Marcy in it to find our enemies, and we would strike after them.

She would befriend the alpha and follow her to wherever she lived. Then, Marcy comes home and tells me every single detail that's useful to begin an attack. This is a perfect idea to get rid of the Resistance and claim their land. Their alpha and luna died for nothing hahaha! You could say I'm a genius.

Anywho, I shall tell the omega what I want her to do for me. She knows not to say no or else my temper will rise. This is why I chose Marcy to do a bit of a dirty but easy job. She's too weak to fight and can't even defend herself. Before Marcy knows it she'll be dead by the time she steps a paw on a battlefield. I don't want her to die just yet because I have something else in mind to make her helpful.

"Marcy!" I yelled while barging in Marcy's bedroom. She was sleeping but awoken rapidly by the sound of my voice. It is a Sunday morning which means no school for the omega today.

"I need to have a word with you upstairs in my office. Be there in ten minutes," I left the door open and strolled away for Marcy to get ready. Once I reached the office, I got a whiff of coffee hitting directly in my nose. A smile appeared after I saw Bartley, Branson, and Blair organizing and setting up the room.

"Good morning alpha," the triple saluted and bowed.

"Good morning you three. Any news on the liquid substance you guys are working on?" I walked across the room to sit on my chair in front of my desk.

"It's a work in progress sir. We've been testing it on our prisoners, and so far, we've gotten a little bit of effects from them," Blair mentioned.

"Such as?"