14. Give Her Back

A/n: I didn't upload my art above because it would spoil what's about to go down. So instead, I will give y'all instrumental music when Anne fights Andrias. My art will be shown as soon as it describes the scene during the chapter. Good luck

Previously, on My Omega Mate...

"See for yourself, Anne. Darcy! There's someone who wants to see you," Leviathan called out to the right of him. Anne tilted her head in confusion of who Darcy is. She wouldn't be confused anymore when Marcy popped in Anne's view. The highschooler felt relieved to see Marcy alive. Though, Anne felt a strange and evil aura that made her shiver.

"Hello, Anne," Marcy's voice came off differently. To Anne, it sounded wicked and corrupted. Something was wrong. Very very wrong. But Anne is ready to take on what's being thrown at her. No matter how much it will hurt her, she's willing to take the risk of being her loved one's shield.

.
.
.
.
.

Third Person

"Marbles! I'm so glad you're okay! What in the world is going on? Why do you sound weird? I thought you hated Andrias," Anne's eyebrows furrowed in a bewildered way.

"Tch. You really thought I hated Andrias? Pft! You're dead wrong. Actually, you're the one I hate with a passion hahaha!" Marcy laughed wickedly. That was when Andrias opened the iron door and allowed Marcy in the cell with Anne.

"B-But..." The alpha's tears started to dwell in her eyes. She couldn't dare to look Marcy in the eyes. Anne felt worthless, devastated, and destroyed.

"Aww~ Is little ol' Anne upset that her own mate never liked her in the first place? Maybe your friend, Maggie, would've been a better mate than me. Then again, your life would be totally miserable," Marcy crouched down and lifted Anne's chin to make her look at Marcy. The brunette was brave enough to stare deep into her mate's eyes. The color was more darker and dull than usual.

"Mar-Mar, please. Snap out of it. You're not yourself," Anne begged that Marcy would stop fooling around and come back to her senses.

"Oh, Anna Banana. You're so gullible. The love between us wasn't real. In fact, I don't need you or your stupid, pathetic ring!" She tore off the promise ring from her middle finger and threw it at Anne. It landed harshly on the cold, concrete floor. Tears fell down and dropped to the ground. Anne couldn't help but feel her heart break into two. This wasn't the Marcy she knew and fell in love with. This was the complete opposite of whom she cared for.

"What did you do to her!?!" Anne asked furiously to Andrias as she tried to escape out of the metal shackles. She grit her teeth hard and felt a huge wave of emotions ready to come out.

"I might as well tell you considering that nobody will rescue you, and you'll be dead by the time someone does try to save you," the older alpha strolled in the cell with Marcy.

"I injected a drug that changes a person immediately. Marcy is no longer there, so I present Darcy. I got that name by combining Dark Marcy together. And don't you worry, Anna Banana. Marcy will return to her normal self once the effect wears off."

"How could you??! She has never done anything to you. Marcy is just an innocent girl who wants to be free and make whatever choices she wants without anyone telling her what to do!" Anne screamed in fury.

"That's the thing, Boonchuy. I don't want her to do what she wants. Only I can do that for her. I want control. Power. A huge army of werewolves to conquer for the sake of my father. He wasn't able to do his part, so I'm going to fulfill it for him. He'll be proud of me for making it this far. Soon enough, your pack will be doomed. I have over one-hundred members on my side now. The Resistance will have nothing on me without their alpha who's useless and trapped in here."