9. I Got You

A/n: Cloak-Bot as a human ^^^

Previously, on My Omega Mate...

I can't wait to find you Boonchuy. Your life is coming to an end very soon. Once I get my hands on you, there's no escaping. I will be torturing you until your last breath. Afterwards, you'll be able to see your father and mother. Or maybe not because you disappointed them in being a failure of an alpha ha ha ha!

.
.
.
.
.

Anne's POV

I heard my phone alarm going off early in the morning. I grumpily moaned into the pillow, not wanting to wake up. I tried to move so I could turn off the alarm, but I wasn't able to. Next to me was Marcy. She was snuggled against my chest with the top of her head in the crook of my neck. She was snoring softly and appeared beautiful and peaceful while sleeping. Eventually, the alarm woke her up.

"Mmm, Anne. Turn it off please," Marcy mumbled sleepily.

"I would but a certain someone is preventing me from doing so," I said in a sleepy voice.

"Oh shoot. Sorry," my mate scooted away from me.

"It's okay Marbles," I reached my arm over to grab my phone off the nightstand and turned off the alarm. I looked over to Marcy to see her eyes halfway opened. She sensed that I was gazing at her and turned her head to me.

"Morning cutie~" I greeted while smiling.

"Morning sweetheart," Marcy brought herself closer to me and gave me a quick kiss.

"As much as I want to stay in bed with you, we need to get ready for school. Hop Pop will be making breakfast for you, Sprig, and I. Meanwhile, we should get ready. I'll grab your clothes from the dryer machine and hand it to you, okay?"

"Okay. I'll be in bed, waiting for you."

"Heh. Okay Marce. I'll be quick," I pecked her forehead before leaving my room. I hustled downstairs when a smell of bacon and pancake hit my nose. I can tell Hop Pop's cooking has gotten better over the years I've been teaching him.

"Good morning HP."

"Morning Anne. Is Marcy awake yet?"

"Almost. I'm getting her school clothes out of the dryer and bringing it up to her," I clarified.

"Okay then. Breakfast will be ready in five minutes. I'll make your guy's plates and set them on the table."

"Thanks Pops. I'll let Marcy know," I walked to the garage and retrieved Marcy's clean clothes. I went back through the hallway and upstairs to my bedroom. There, I noticed my bed was made and Marcy was nowhere in sight. My heart sped up in fear that something might've happened to her. I strolled to the bathroom from across the room and opened it to see my mate brushing her teeth.

"Whew. I was wondering where you were. You made me worry for a second there."

Marcy spit out the water down to the sink and responded, "Ah! I'm sorry. I had to get ready asap or else I would've fallen back asleep."

"No worries Mar-Mar. I have your school outfit here. Oh and Hop Pop said that breakfast will be ready and served in a couple minutes."

"Alright. Thanks for letting me know. I'll change in your bedroom, so you can get ready in the restroom," Marcy took her clothes.

"Thanks dude. I'll meet you at the table, okay?"

"Okay," Marcy shut the door behind her and headed to my room. I began putting my school clothes that I left in here before I brushed my hair and teeth. The rest of this week and the following week will suck. Today is the day where Marcy and I have to wear disguises. It's better safe than sorry now that Marcy is staying with the Plantars and I. Who knows what Andrias is up to nowadays.