The Morning After Part2

"My name is Muzan Kibutsuji." Those were the words that controlled your movements as you fled for the front door Flung it open and sprinted as fast as you could,you heard very fast footsteps following behind you.

You turned you head to see the demon you had fucked,fully clothed chasing after you at top speed,your eyes started to tear up in happiness as you spotted an area with people nearby who you damn near deafened by screaming for help over and over.

You looked back to see him backing off as you got to the area.you then headed off to your house.
-----------------Time Skip----------------------------
When you got home you practically collapsed on your bed,but you couldn't stop thinking. About him.......

You suddenly got an "urge",you slowly sat up on your bed and started fingering yourself to the thought of him

"o-oh Muzan~,A-ah fuck Muzan~",you yearned for his cock to be deep inside you once more.

You finished masterbaiting and regretted running away,you figured he was probably going to kill you anyway.

You went to the fridge looking for a snack only to find it empty,so you decided to go grocery shopping.

-----------------------Time Skip----------------------
You were in town checking out booths and then you caught sight of something

-----------------------Time Skip----------------------You were in town checking out booths and then you caught sight of something

It was him! You quickly blended yourself into the crowd and ran off,only to see him pushing through the crowd searching for you.

You ran into an alley and got onto another street to see him pursuing you,you ran faster than you had ever ran before!
(For about 10 seconds)
He tackled you and whispered,"did you really think you would get away that easy?"

You thought it was over!

So you passed out.