Shackles

You woke up to tight chains choking your wrists.

You were in a haze until you noticed you were in a dungeon.....your suddenly sat up remembering what had happened.

"Shit,I'm screwed!", You thought to yourself before helplessly limping your body.

You thought for a moment. Maybe you could escape! Using your seduction skills.he had already seemed attracted to you first. (Plus you had nothing to lose)

You thought of ways you could win him over in order to spare your life. You finally had it. That wave of courage you were missing your whole life,this was your moment.

You were going to seduce the demon king.

--------------about an hour later----------------
You heard your medieval iron door unlock and swing open as the gorgeous man you were going to seduce walked in.

His piercing,red eyes turning you on by the second.but you had to resist.he walked up to you and said,"now where did you think you were going,darling?
You're mine."

Those words sent shivers down your spine.

He bent down and stared. this was your chance!you grabbed his ear and said, "I want to taste you~",you let go as he faced you with a surprised look on his face but it soon turned to a sinister smirk.

He had his demons unshackle you and take you to an opposite room with an
Emperor size bed.

You were gently placed on the bed and unclothed you sat there for a while.
Then you heard the door knob rattle
And it was him.

You sat like a human dog and waited for him as he turned on pink lights and unshackled his belt,you felt your pussy practically drooling.

He made his way over to you and said,"open your mouth.",in a deep commanding tone,another opportunity!
You looked at him like a confused dog with a sarcastic sad face and said,"Make me.",he looked dumbfounded.

He began to say,"alright,I'll give you till the count of three."he started counting hurriedly and you immediately opened your mouth.

He smiled,"good girl."he stuck his tongue into your mouth immediately claiming it as his,you were surprised,but you just enjoyed the kiss.

Once he was done he glared at you before going to your pussy and vigorously rubbing your clit while you helplessly moaned.

A few minutes later you told him that you were close he looked at you and said,"you aren't allowed to cum until I say so,darling."you looked at him devastated before yelling,"Im gonna C-cum,I C-cant!"you grinded up and down on his fingers in a rush of pleasure.

He stood up and looked at you as If his looks could kill you before yelling,"I told you not until I said and you disobeyed me, Im going to punish you now."

He bent down and stuck his tongue inside you causing you to continuously moan at the pleasure,still you wondered what this "punishment" because all you felt was pleasure.

You soon reached your limit and quickly thrusted into his tongue during the final moments of pleasure you were feeling.

But he didn't stop.

He kept on twirling his tongue inside you and you soon felt pleasure again but that pleasure soon melted into pain as you became overstimulated and weak
You began to beg,"P-please,S-stop"he ignored your please and only swirled his tongue faster causing you to feel extreme pain and sharpeness

You began to cry,and sob and weep as he heartlessly ignored your cries and continued for what felt like eternity before stopping and saying,"I'm not done with you yet."

You couldn't even get a breath in before you automatically starting screaming profanity at him for causing you to feel so much pain of course he just coldly ignored you while getting off the bed.

He turned around and said,"I was going to give you a treat tonight but you have lead me to the opposite."you looked at him angrily and simply turned your head in silence before crossing your arms and legs,a clear sign of refusing to cooperate with him.

He noticed this and seemed agitated,he then buckles up his pants and leaves the room for and moment.he come back with shackles fit a dragon(well maybe not a dragon but it sure seemed like it)
He then broke your arms from the cross it was in and tied them to the bed frame and did the same to your legs except he tied them to the base of the bed.

He climbed on top of the bed and began to bite you in every place,he stopped and seemed to grow some type of "demon arm" it was long and like a tentacle at first you thought he was going to stab you with it but to your surprise he pushed it down your throat
And of course it hurt like hell.

You tried to tell him to stop but all you could get out was an occasional "mm"
He kept on pushing and suddenly he pulled it out causing you to immediately dry heave and wretch.

He then very quick shoved it into your pussy causing you to abruptly moan as your pussy had some time to recover you now felt pleasure again and you looked a bit like this-

But a little larger.

He thrusted slowly and barely went in as to torture you.you said,"Harder,Faster!" He just stared and chuckled.you couldn't take it anymore you started throwing a tantrum like a baby and insisting he forgive you for what you did and he finally said,"alright,fine."he then went deeper and faster fulfilling your wishes,you came on the tentacle before being hit with that feeling of disgust and embarrassment towards yourself.

He retracted his tentacle and it disappeared. He then unchained you and said,"get some rest"

In the end you didn't seduce him,but it was okay as long as you were safe.

Well,as safe as the lair of the demon king can get.

Authors note:well I spent an hour on this and I really hope you enjoyed reading it and this is supposed to be race neutral so please let me know if there is anything in this that goes against that.