Special occasion❣️

Tanjiro beds down to get a closer look at you and then he realises why you are on the ground...

"Oh my...you are an...adventurous one,aren't you?",he says with a teasing voice.

You just look at him unable to say anything...the immense pleasure flowing through your body paired with the embarrassment and humiliation was too much.

"So bold to leave the house with such a perverted item...and even more dirty..to use it,while having company. Someone ought to teach you some manners~",he smirks and strokes her cheek. Then he begins to pick her up.

You managed to utter so e words to him after he does this,"h-hey...what are you d-doing?",he simply smiles at you and carries you to the bathroom of the café.

He begins to speak again and he says,"I'm simply teaching you some manners...don't make a noise,unless you want us to get kicked out~"

Tanjiro then began to slide his hands into your clothing and he pulls out the toy...is soaking with your fluids..and he throws it to the side.

He shakes his head and smirks at you,"such a naughty girl...I'll have to show you how to behave. I'd never usually do this with such a dirty girl like you but..today is a special occasion...for such a beauty."

You began to feel your body rushing with excitement as you knew exactly what he meant. You begin to speak again,"H-hey..tanjiro..what about nezuko..?",just as you said that tanjiro begins to chuckle.

"She's sleeping in her box,so nothing can disturb us.",and after saying that he begins to smirk.

"Be a dear..and lean against the wall...with your rear towards me~",he says with a sweet tone.

Of course you complied,he then approached you from behind and you could hear the fabric of his clothes hitting the ground.

Suddenly,he began to tug down the waist band of your pants and then he pulls down your underwear.

Then,you could feel his member poking against your entrance. You were soaking wet and desperate at that point and then you heard the dreadful words.

"Beg~",he teases. You could hear the smug grin he had on his face and then he asked again,"beg. For naughty girls don't get pleasure.."

You sighed and then you spoke,"p-please...please-"and you were suddenly interrupted

"Please what?",he whispers.

You groan again and speak,"please...f-fuck me..",although the begging doesn't feel as horrible as it did a second ago when he suddenly thrusts into you,holding you tightly by the waist.

"Good girl! Very good girl.",he exclaims. Thrusting  at the same pace,slow but firm.

Your moans were soft and quiet,as tanjiros pace was much different to muzan's. It was much more manageable.

Eventually,you wanted him to go faster and you began to beg,"please go faster....please..please! Go faster!"

Tanjiro grinned and began to thrust faster and faster for her,"does that feel good,huh?",you nodded frantically and bit your lip in pleasure.

The moment was so intense for you and when he began to trust harder and harder,your moans filled the entire bathroom.

"T-thats it! Keep moaning my name,let the whole world know that...that...you're enjoying...my dick!",he continues to pump his hips as fast as he can and he begins to moan,himself.