Day out!

You awoke to the sound of locks clicking open.

Muzan entered with a sinister smile as if excited for something.

"Morning,my dear, I have something special for you!" He exclaimed,you looked confused and asked "what would that be?",he excitedly pulled out a.....Remote controlled D!ldo!??
You yelled,"keep away from me with that demon spawn of a toy!,you will not put that in me!,plus I'm still sore....",he didn't bat an eyelash to your complaint.

"Don't worry my dear it won't hurt a bit",you went into an engulfed, defensive position to protect yourself from him,it looked a bit like this cute pup:

He crawled onto the bed as you realised you were free from your shackles,with this information you jumped of the bed (keeping the blanket to protect yourself) and darted out of the room only to be greeted with a maze of confusing doors and platfor...

He crawled onto the bed as you realised you were free from your shackles,with this information you jumped of the bed (keeping the blanket to protect yourself) and darted out of the room only to be greeted with a maze of confusing doors and platforms but you didnt care you just kept on sprinting and entering doors,you looked back to see him flirtatiously smiling and running after you.

Oh yeah. Did I mention? That you were a demon slayer trainee before? You had given up due to lack of motivation but you had gained a valuable skill of extreme agility and water breathing. (This will be important soon 😉)

You were having the time of your life! You hadn't ran or jumped like this in ages and it was fun and refreshing to do. You turned to check where he was. But when you turned back to continue running,there he was in the demon flesh he has.

"Now,now my dear enough playtime,we have to go out!" At the snap of his fingers you were back to the starting point,he placed you down gently and slowly inserted the toy(it was deep violet and had ridges for maximum pleasure) you bit your tongue to hold in your cries of pleasure,he took out the remote and activated it.

You couldn't hold it in any more,you groaned in pleasure,you grabbed his shirt for balance.

Then he stopped it.

You caught your breath and felt embarrassed,he handed you clothes and exited the room.

Choicesssssss

Muslim (I gotchu)