𝟏

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, he slips it into his opened book bag the bell has already rung but he wanted to waste time so he was the last one to leave

He didn't want to face his bully's he didn't know why they chose to bully him but it happens everyday that he just kinda got used to it.

Making sure he got everything he got up before putting his bookbag on.

' I really hope there not there' finney thinks as they where always waiting around in the hallways for him.

Sighing he opens the classroom door quickly exiting making his way out making his pace a little faster then usual.

"finney we was waiting for you, what took you so long" he heard behind him.

Not bothering to look back he immediately picks up his pace running catching the attention of an few students in the hallway.

Running into an nearby bathroom he could basically hear his heart pounding but he ignored it trying to calm down his breathing.

Opening an stall he locks it behind him making sure to go to the last one but of course it wouldn't work out.

"Come on out or your gonna make it worse on yourself, we know your in here" they say all laughing.

Not wanting to get into more trouble he sighs but slowly opens the stall walking out.

"would you look at that, it's finney do u have what we asked for?" The bully ask referring to the paper work he forced finny to do.

"I- I'm sorry I couldn't my-" finny says looking down at the ground only to get cut off.

"I don't care what you couldn't do, it's needed today" the bully says getting closer to finney making him back up.

"I - I'm sorry"

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it" the bully says grabbing the collar of Finneys jacket getting ready to punch him only to get irrupted.

Sighing he looks back at the door only for his eyes to widen at the sight of robin the schools fighter.

"This is an bathroom" the school fighter known as robin says walking to the sink washing his blooded hand
that finney guess was caused by the fight he done when him and gwen first came to school.

"Sorry" the bully says letting go of finneys jacket not before glaring at him though.

"This isn't over finney" the other bully says leaving the other two trailing behind.

Glancing at robin finney just tries to leave not wanting to get in any trouble with robin.

"Finney?" Robin says more like an question.

Stoping finney turns around confusion and fear written over his face.
"Y- yeah" finney finally responds.

"I'm not gonna hurt you " robin says seeing the fear on his face sending an small smile to Finney.

"I've just heard you are good are at math and wondered if you could help me".
Robin says staring right into finneys eyes making him avert his gaze down at the ground.

"Yeah sure" finney quickly says rushing out the door letting out an breath he didn't know he was holding before ruffling his own hair.

' I'd never thought I'll talk to him" Finney thinks to himself letting out another sigh before going to his next class ready for school to be over with.

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ?????
𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 💗.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤.