𝟔

"Gwen?" Finney calls out through the quiet home as soon as he enters checking to see if she was there or not

But that was soon answered as she ran towards him giving him an hug.

"Where were you?, I was worried" Gwen asked sighing pulling away from the hug.

"And who clothes are those?" She asked eyebrows furrowing in confusion not giving him anytime to answer the first question.

"Oh, robins mines got wet so he let me borrow some of his" he explained walking past Gwen making his way to his room.

It's quiet for an few seconds before Gwen's yelling "ROBINS!, are you serious?" she says letting out an surprised gasp following right behind him.

Glancing behind him finney nods answering her question.

"You're serious, so are you guys like... friends now or what?" Gwen asks with an small smile on her face.

"Gwen I don't know- what are you doing here so early anyway?" Finney realized it was really early for Gwen to be back.

"We'll i woke up early for some reason and just walked home" Gwen shrugs "why are you back from robins house so early?" She asks.

"I wanted to be back before you, but you're already here." finney replies sitting his bookbag down.

"Mhm" Gwen hummed "well I'm going to be in my room if you need me" she says before walking off.

Finney was exhausted so he decided on taking an nap he regretted waking up so early.

- 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 🫠.

The weekend went by quickly and there finney was walking side by side with Gwen towards the school.

It was an couple of blocks away from there house so the walk wasn't that long and after an couple minutes they finally made it there.

"Finney I have to go, bye!" Gwen says when she sees her friends.

"Bye Gwen" finney replies back already walking off making his way to class.

And the class was mostly empty the teacher wasn't in there yet and he wasn't complaining.

Sitting down he gets out all the needed stuff for the class and the bell rings, class finally started the class that was once empty was now filled.

Finney hasn't seen robin yet and it kinda worried him 'class only started some minutes ago, he's fine' he reminded himself trying to focus on the lesson.

"We went over this already, what do you-" the teacher complained only to stop when the sound of the door opening echoed through the classroom.

Finney averted his eyes from the teacher and was met with an panting robin and his worrying stopped but was now confused.

"You are late" the teacher reminded Robin sighing.

"Yeah I know" he admitted.

"Please let this be the last time, go sit Down and I'll bring you your math book"

Robin nods making his way over to his desk.

"Why are you late?" Finney asks as soon as robins sits down.

"Sorry, I woke up late" Robin apologized looking over at him with an grin "why did you miss me Finn?" Robin teases.

"I- no" Finney responds.

"Mhm" Robin Hums eyeing finney "oh- and why did you leave so early Friday?" Robin asks, when he woke up finney was already gone.

"I had to be home with Gwen" he answered growing quiet when he sees the teacher coming there way.

"Here's your math book, finney please show him what page to turn to" the teacher says setting the book down on robins desk before walking away.

"We'll do you.. wanna come over tomorrow?" Robin says opening the textbook glancing at finney.

Finney reaches over turning robins book to the right page thinking for an moment if Gwen was okay with watching dad then yes he could.

"Maybe I have to make sure" he responds putting his eyes back on the teacher he could hear Robin hum in response.

—————

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 💗