𝟓

"This is my room, sorry it's messy" robin says opening the door to his room it had posters above his bed of what finney guesses is an horror movie and one more

"This is my room, sorry it's messy" robin says opening the door to his room it had posters above his bed of what finney guesses is an horror movie and one more. and it actually wasn't that dirty just cloths here and there.

"It's okay" finney assures following robin into his room still looking around.

"Umm, do you want some of my cloths yours are wet" Robin asks already heading over to his closet.

"Yeah thanks" finney sighs looking down at his cloths he was an little sad his favorite hoodie got wet but he didn't think much about it.

"No worry's, here" Robin says walking over to finney handing him the cloths he picked out.

"thanks again" finney replies giving robin an appreciative smile before making his way into the bathroom.

- 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 🫶.

"I have a lot of horror movies to watch if you wanna"

"I don't really do well with horror movies" finney admits remembering that one time him and Gwen watched one and he couldn't go nowhere without her he also didn't go to sleep that night.

"It's not that scary, trust me I've watched this movie like an hundred times already" Robin says putting the movie on ignoring finney.

It was still kinda light outside but finney knew either way he was still gonna be scared sighing he finally agrees sitting down on the sofa.

"Imma go get some snacks real quick" Robin says getting up leaving to go into the kitchen.

"Okay" finney nods pulling the blanket over himself even more he was gonna use this to cover his eyes if the movie got to intense.

An few minutes later robin comes back with all kinds of snacks setting them on the table.

"Why did you bring so much?" Finney asks looking over at the table of snacks.

"I don't know... I wanted an lot of options" Robin admits sitting down beside him.

Finney hums getting some cookies glancing over at the now playing movie.

It was only an few minutes in and finney wasn't expecting to get jump scared causing him to almost drop his cookies and let out an little scream.

He could hear Robin laugh beside him and he covers his face in embarrassment "stop laughing... " finney says.

"Okay, okay sorry" Robin says in between laughs before finally stoping.

Finney uncovers his face after an while looking back at the movie moving closer to robin.

"I don't wanna watch this anymore" finney admits.

"It gets better don't worry" Robin says glancing at finney with an grin on his face.

And Finney shouldn't have believed Robin tears where almost about to fall from his eyes from how scared he is and he doesn't think he's gonna go to sleep tonight.

He could hear Robin laughing beside him at how scared he was making finney groan in annoyance.

Tightening the blanket around him finney sits up "shut up..." he says glancing at robin.

"I'm sorry but- it's so funny" Robin laughs quiet down after awhile and the two settle into an comfortable silence the sound of the movie finishing playing in the background.

And finney was kinda getting tired until Robin suddenly stands up making finney almost immediately stand up with him not wanting to be alone.

"Where are you going?" Finney questions looking at robin confusion evident on his face.

"To clean this up" Robin replies looking at the mess on the table he knew if his mom came back and saw this he would be in trouble.

"Oh- I'll help then" finney says making up an excuse to be with robin.

"if you want you can just go lay down, you look tired I got this" Robin assures looking over Finneys face and he himself knew he was tired but was to scared to go to bed himself and he also has to call his dad to let him know where he was.

"It's fine.. I can help" finney tries to convince with an small yawn.

Robin looks at him for an few seconds before nodding continuing his way into the kitchen getting what he needed finney following behind him the whole time.

And it didn't take long for Robin to actually finish throwing away the last couple of stuff.

"If you want you can stay over my mom wouldn't mind" he hears Robin say and finney looks out the window and decides he should stay, it was night outside and he was tired so he nods in response.

"But can you come with me?, I need to call my dad to let him know where I am" finney finally asks glancing at robin his hair falling onto his face and it has him wanting to fix it for him but he doesn't.

"Sure, it's over here" robin says walking over to the phone waiting with finney and after an minute or so he's done.

"We can go to sleep now if you want" Robin asks him leaning off the wall.

Yawning again finney nods both walking back to robins room ready to lay down until realization set in.

"Wait, robin where am I supposed to sleep?" He asks glancing at robin.

"Where else?, on the bed of course I'll sleep somewhere" Robin says.

"Uhh- can you actually like..." finney begins blush appearing " sleep with me?" Finney finally says looking over at robin.

"I'm kinda scared... to sleep alone" he adds looking at the ground waiting for an response.

"If your comfortable with it then why not" robin replies growing tired himself.

Finney looks up at robin surprised he's happy he said yes but he wasn't expecting him to.

"Thanks" Finney says already going to lay down he was so tired and just wanted to sleep.

"Your welcome finn" Robin replies with small smile.

'Finn?' Finney wanted to ask about it but didn't, he didn't even have the strength in him to respond.

Finney could feel robin lay beside him and he relaxed there was an right amount of space between the both of them and the comfortable silence made finney drift off to sleep.

———————
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
🤭💗!

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 🫶.
𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 😁.