𝟑

During the whole 2 hours of class there hasn't been an word spoken to each other, finney on the other hand was nervous I mean who wouldn't be he's sitting next to robin

The guy who almost everyone liked and admired and finney was one of them, he admired robin, everything about him is just- wait am I really thinking about robin right now?. Finney thinks sitting up in his seat.

He was bored out of his mind he has been watching the teacher teach something he already knew about or could already do.

"Class, I'm going to pass out this... it's been an review on what we've been working on, this should be easy".  The teacher explained picking up the papers putting them in order ignoring the classes groans.

"I don't wanna hear it, Come up and get the work" the teacher said not caring about the the groans of not wanting to do the work going around.

Students immediately got up and started to get the papers making it crowded, finney definitely wasn't going up there it was to many people so he waited.

After an minute or so robin came back sitting back down passing finney an paper surprising him.

"Thanks.." finney says smiling at robin grabbing the printed paper.

"Of course.." robin says grinning at finney before looking back at his paper he definitely knew he wasn't going to do this.

Finney views the paper before answering the not so hard questions, it only took him 10 minutes to get it he has been studying an lot.

Finally done he pushes the paper over before throwing an glance at robin seeing him confused which has finney asking if he needs help.

"do you need help" finney asks an confused robin sliding his chair over an little getting closer to robin.

"Yeah- I don't understand any of this"
Robins says Looking up at finney.

"Ok how much did you get done?" Finney asks reaching his hand over to robins desk sliding the paper over.

"None I-" robin says but gets cut off.

"It's okay I'm going to help you, so this problem right here" finney says starting to explain.

Robin wasn't even listening, just looking at finney, robin had taken an crush on finney when he was in middle school and now there in high school.

It was just something about finney, his light brown curly hair which kinda gotten longer over the year, his beautiful brown eyes- it was everything about him that Robin liked.

Finney was- "hey Robin are you listening" finney asks an dazed robin.

"Yeah sorry, what where you saying?" Robin says not removing his eyes from an blushing finney.

This is like the second time finney has caught Robin staring at him and it has him wondering if there's something on his face.

Ignoring his thoughts he looks away for an little trying to calm his blushing down before looking back at the paper explaining.

"This problem right here, you just have to add them all together and then divide it, do that first then I'll explain the rest" Finney says trying his best to explain.

"That sounds complicated.." robin says eyebrows furrowing sighing before getting up pushing his desk closer to finneys creating an loud noise making the class look at them.

Only earning an glare from robin which made everyone look away almost immediately, while finney looks down from all the attention.

Robin Sits back down taking the paper back from finneys desk, " could you explain one more time?" Robin asks making finney look at him.

"Sure" finney says but once he notices how close there are he blushes before making an attempt to move his chair back an little.

Only for it to not to work when Robin puts his hand on the back of his chair stoping him.

"So what do I do next?" Robin asks finney making him turn his attention back on the work helping robin.

𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 😭.

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 💗