𝟐

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐛𝐚𝐠 he makes his way over to his desk ready to study on something his teacher taught in school

' this is easy' finney thinks to himself already getting the questions right. He would say he was smart in math I mean he got all good grades in there for an reason.

So in his thoughts he didn't even hear his sister coming in making him flinch when she spoke.

"Finney- sorry did I scare u didn't mean to" Gwen asked coming to sit on the bed with an smile on her face.

"It's fine- what did you need" finney asks glancing back at Gwen before going over the work again.

"Is there something going on between you and robin?" She asks getting straight to the point.

Shocked finney looks at her confused
"no why would u think that" finney asks nervously laughing a little.

"We'll... before we left you guys were talking-" Gwen says getting cut off.

"Yeah about math work nonthing less" finney says looking back at his work.

"He really never talks to anyone it's kinda surprising, you should've saw everyone's face" Gwen says laughing.

"And what are you doing up it's getting kinda late, dads gonna get mad if you stay up" Gwen says getting up walking towards the door.

"I'm not gonna be up to late" finney says looking up at Gwen sending her an small smile.

"Ok goodnight" Gwen says before leaving with an even bigger smile.

Turning back around he looks at his work and decides he should finish it later it's getting late and he's tired.

Getting up from his desk he makes his way to his bed ready to lay down he was scared how tomorrow would turn out he didn't wanna go but knew he had too.

- 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Walking to his next class he was exited he got to see donna his crush since forever, he didn't even know when he gained an crush on her it just happened.

Opening the classroom door he was nervous everyone was looking at him making him look down at the floor continuing his way to his desk.

At this moment he felt like leaving and just going back home but he knew he would get in trouble if he did that so he decided against it.

Putting his Bookbag down on the floor he took an seat on the chair before grabbing his textbooks he needed, throwing Donna an glance every once in a while.

"class I wanted to introduce you to an new student" there teacher says with an big smile.

Not paying attention finney continues to do his homework he didn't do last night until he heard that voice he already knew who it was.

" I don't have to introduce myself everyone knows who I am already" robin says.

Looking up at robin finney was confused he wasn't an new student and he definitely wasn't in this class before, so why is he in here now.

"Oh well, guys this is robin he was transferred to this class". There teacher says answering finney thoughts.

Roaming his eyes around the classroom he smiled a little stoping when his eyes caught finneys he was definitely going to enjoy this class.

Widening his eyes finney averts his eyes from robins embarrassed he's been caught staring.

"you can seat next to finney, no one's sitting beside him" the teacher says pointing towards the empty seat beside him.

Not answering robin just makes his way towards the seat before sitting down this had to be his best class yet.

To nervous to look up finney busy himself to his work even though he was done with it, he was just going through questions.

He could feel robins gaze on him making him even more nervous, getting the courage he finally looks up at robin. 

"is there something wrong?" Finney asks an dazed robin.

"No your just- sorry I spaced out on you" robin says removing his eyes off finney before opening his bookbag grabbing his textbooks.

"It's fine, is your hand okay" finney asks looking at the taped up hand, face full of worry.

"Yeah.. it's fine I'm used to it" robin says glancing at finney.

Nodding finney goes back to his work before looking at Donna who's already looking at him with an look that he can't describe.

Looking back down at his homework he puts it aside opening the textbooks studying.

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 🫶