𝟖

𝙈𝙀 & 𝙔𝙊𝙐
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘶𝘱, 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨  ☆

𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩�...

𝘙𝘖𝘉𝘐𝘕 sighs as he tightens his hold on finneys hand. gently tugging him into the connected bathroom, being careful on any other injures he might have missed as he slowly pushes him back into the counter.

"I'm gonna check you okay, I need to make sure there isn't any major injuries" he says watching as finney nods back at him before looking back down at his shoes with an wince, stepping closer he grabs ahold of the bottom of the other boys shirt waiting to see if he objects. seeing he doesn't he lifts it up furrowing his eyebrows at the bruises lightly touching them before letting the shirt go stepping back giving the other boy space.

"There isn't any major injures, imma just  go get the med kit from downstairs. Okay."

"Okay" Finney says finally lifting his head up eyes nervously looking around the bathroom before meeting robins as he mutters an small thanks which receives an smile that he's grown to love before the boys leaves, leaving him alone. and he uses it to listen to the faint sound of the rain waiting patiently as he thinks, before Robin appears with an med kit in one hand and an yellow headband in the other, the headbands he's so used to the other wearing.

"Why are you changing headbands, the one you have on already looks great, it looks good on you. " finney says with an small smile unaware of what he's implying as he holds his hand out for the med kit, robin blushes tilting his head sideways an bit as he hands Finney the kit before responding.

"Are you saying I look good finn?" He questions, and now it was Finneys turn to blush as he quickly shakes his head before nodding then shaking it again, "wait- I'm not saying.. I'm not saying you don't- of course you do-" finney cuts himself off choosing not to embarrass himself as he looks down busying himself with opening up the kit, and Robin chuckles coming closer.

"I'm just messing with you, but can you hold your head up for me?" He asks and finney nods holding his head up eyes fluttering close when robins hand come in contact with his face turning it both ways before letting go and finney forces himself no to show the disappoint he felt opening his eyes back up.

"It just needs cleaning and an couple of bandages and after that I'll apply ointment to any others." He explains hearing the other boy let out an faint okay before he picks up the wet pad in the med kit before busying himself with cleaning and bandaging the boy, and 20 minutes later he's finished and he throws away all the trash as finney pushes himself off the counter with an yawn, his hand going up to rub at his eyes.

"If your tired you can always go and lay down on the bed, if you wanna watch tv the remote is- oh right. I've lost it."

And Finney smiles an bit at the boy before shaking his head remembering he has to go and get Gwen from school, not wanting to know the consequences if it somehow got to his father.

"I would, but I gotta go and get Gwen from school later." He explains as he runs an hand through his hair sighing.

"I could get her, it's not that big of a deal." he shrugs and Finney immediately shakes his head "Robin you've been doing a lot lately and really-" he says before getting cut off.

"It's fine. Go lay down okay, she'll be here when you wake up." Robin says before he continues "oh, I almost forgot can I put this on you?" He asks holding up the yellow headband he'd seen earlier and Finney furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"I thought you'd want it since your hair is always in your face." He explains and finney smiles at him. "Of course robin, thank you." And robin returns an smile of of his own stepping closer to the boy wrapping the headband around him before he steps back admiring the sight in front of him and finney looks away with an blush.

"I think you should keep it from now on, it looks good on you." robins says before taking the boys hand in his receiving an surprised look from finney, and he leads the boy in his room stoping once he's by the neatly made bed looking at the other boy "you can sleep finney, Gwen's gonna be here okay, you don't have to worry anymore. Not around me." Robin says giving the boys hand an tight squeeze.

- 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳