𝟕

Class was finally almost over and finney sleep through half of it only waking up when the teacher caught him

The teacher left for an moment leaving them alone and the class immediately filled with talking.

"finney, i need your help!" Donna says coming over to his desk.

"With what?" He asks trying to fully wake up from his sleep.

"We'll I didn't really get the questions on the lesson" she says placing the paper down on his desk. " and I wondered if you could help me?" She added.

He quickly looked over the paper and shrugged "Sure.. why not" he says grabbing his pencil.

"Thank you, I'm gonna go get an chair" she says giving him an small smile making her way back to her desk.

"Are you and Donna friends?" Robin asks beside him.

"Something like that, we only talk sometimes" finney responds glancing at robin.

"Couldn't she ask someone else?" Robin asks looking over at Donna.

"I don't know-"

"I'm back, sorry if i took so long" Donna apologizes putting her chair beside finneys.

"It's okay" finney assures placing the paper in between them on the desk.

And Finney was finally done explaining after some minutes.

"Thanks finney!, that helped so much your great at explaining". Donna compliments making him blush slightly.

"Tomorrow would you-" Donna says only to get irrupted.

"No he would not" Robin replies "he has something to do tomorrow".

"Oh okay... well bye finney thanks again" she says leaving.

"She looks sad Robin" he sighs feeling guilty.

"She'll be okay" Robin shrugs closing his book putting it in his book bag the bell was about to ring.

Finney also does the same once he sees what time it is and the bell rings right when the teacher came in.

"Can I walk you to you class?" Robin asks standing up with finney.

"Yeah, come on" he says heading towards the door.

"Robin, I need you to stay for an moment" the teacher says stoping the both of them.

"I'll be waiting by the door" finney says leaving, leaning against the wall beside the door.

After an couple seconds finney hears an couple of voices not to far away and he looks up at the sound seeing matt.

Standing up finney quickly tries to run not wanting to be seen towards the bathroom but he knew that didn't work when he heard footsteps behind him.

- 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

Entering the bathroom he makes his way to the last stall only to get his hoodie pulled from behind him making him fall on his back with an groan.

"Thought you could get away huh?" Matt laughs.

Finney stands up staying silent he knows if he said anything he'll get in trouble even more.

"Not gonna say anything?..." Matt says walking towards finney.

Finney looks at the ground shaking his head, and the next thing he knows Matt's fist comes in contact with his nose making him cry out in pain holding his nose feeling what he knows is blood.

He could hear them laugh and his eyes burned from the tears wanting to fall.

"Looks like No one's saving you now finney" Matt says hitting him once again making him wince.

"Aww are you gonna cry..?" Finney hears from behind matt.

"Looks like he is" buzz says laughing stoping when the bathroom door opened.

Finney gaze met with robins and he could see his hands tighten into fists at the sight of him.

Matt looked behind him face showing fear but he grins at robin appearance confusing finney.

"Robin are you here to save your boyfriend?" Matt says glancing between him and Robin.

Robin glares at matt calmly walking towards the both of them.

"Get out". He demands trying to control his anger.

"Mind your business, finney- " and that's all it took for Robin to punch Matt in the face creating an fight between the two.

Robin won like he does everytime, finney with his mouth parted looking at the whole thing unfold Matt was laying on the floor blood all on his face, the other two ran out.

He looked over at robin his breathing was heavy and his hair was messed up along with his bandana.

"Finn, come on" robin says holding his hand out which he takes getting up.

"Are you okay?" Finney asks Robin.

"I'm fine, are you okay" Robin questions eyes viewing his face and he nods.

"Wanna come over mines, I can help with your bruises" he asks finney.

He thought about it for an few moments there were still an couple of classes still and he could come and get Gwen when school ends.

"Yeah thanks" he sighs walking behind robin who he realizes is still holding his hand.

—————
𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 💗.

—————𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 💗