Chapter 1: The Problem

A/N: Yes, I know I should be updating You Took It All Away, but I couldn't help myself. This is a short side project that I am busying myself until I update my main story. If you're up for some lemons, HEA, then this story is for you. Enjoy :D

A huge shout out to showstopper95 for the book cover. Thank you so much!! :D

Chapter One

     "No, no, no! This can't be happening to me. Not now," I whispered to myself as tears began to crowd my eyes.

     I was in so much trouble.

    No scratch that, I was in deep shit. I was so deep under the ground that I'd probably never see the sun ever again. My life was officially over.

     I took a deep breath to stop myself from driving into another panic attack.

     How many times have I had those in the last couple of weeks? Five, six, seven times?

     I sighed and continued breathing, slowly calming down.

     I threw away the box, moving it as far as possible from sight, hoping to forever forget about it.

    Well, you can't exactly run away from something like this. Pretty soon everyone will know, not just you.

    I walked to my bedroom and got dressed. I still had to go to work, no matter how much I dreaded it.

   Why did I have to work for him? Why did I have to work for the most arrogant asshole in the whole universe? Why did I have to work for Andreas Decio?

    Oh right, because I was a fresh-out-of-college graduate with a desperate need of a job.

    I wouldn't have a problem with Andreas Decio, not at all, if it weren't a small little detail that I couldn't ignore.

    Sleeping with him. Correction, having four mind-blowing orgasms in one night.

   Talk about stamina. The man was a sex monster. He didn't have limits. I bet the word limit wasn't even in his vocabulary. He just didn't stop. He kept on going until I finally passed out, all sweaty and a crumbling mess.

    No doubt he would have continued if I was still awake.

   He managed to sober me up after drinking who knows how many shots of alcohol with the most intense orgasm. No man had ever managed to do that before.

    Since when did you sleep with any man before Andreas?

    Oh right, I was a virgin.

    Yes, did I forget to mention that?

    I lost my virginity to a manwhore who couldn't keep his hands to himself. Not to mention, we were drunk, wasted, and completely unprofessional.

    I didn't mean for that to happen. I really didn't. I usually don't go to nightclubs unless I am physically forced to, in which case I was all but dragged to. I could not find myself enjoying blasting music that made your ears bleed and sweaty bodies dry humping each other on the dance floor. No, that wasn't what I called fun.

    But no, Lily just had to break up with her boyfriend on that Friday night and party her ass off so she could get over him. And he just had to end up in that club, out of the hundreds of nightclubs in Seattle.

     She wasn't even into him. What a stupid excuse.

     I swear, sometimes I questioned myself on my choice of friends.

     I sighed, scowling at the mirror. I looked like shit.

    Well considering you just found out you are pregnant after a one night stand with your hot, arrogant millionaire boss, you shouldn't look any better than this.

     Did I mention that I loathed my mind?

     I was 21, broke, and pregnant. How fan-fucking-tastic.

 Xxx

     My desk was screaming at me.

     I know your secret!

    The office was too quiet, almost as if people knew what I was hiding. Unconsciously, I looked around and wrapped my jacket closer to my body.

     You're such a paranoid freak.

    I walked quickly but cautiously, sighing in relief when I reached my work area without any problems.

    Congratulations. Should I hand you a medal?

    "Olivia, Mr. Decio wants you in his office right now." I almost jumped from my seat, hearing both my name and Andreas' name called in the same sentence.

    I took a deep breath and nodded at Mia. She smiled and turned away, busying herself with her work.

   I stood up and took a deep breath. I had nothing to worry about. He knew nothing. It had been over a month since that night. If he knew something then he would have told me.

    He probably wanted coffee, yeah that's exactly that. He wanted coffee.

    You need help. You're a complete mess.

  His door was half open, revealing his delicious form, wearing his usual expensive suit which probably cost more than a few months of my rent. His face was buried in documents, unaware that I was standing near his door.

     Without a second thought, I knocked on his door.

    He looked up, annoyance crossing features before his eyes landed on mine, the irritation in his eyes quickly dissolving into a smile.

     I inwardly did a happy dance in my head, earning a frown of disapproval from my mind. I was safe.

     "Olivia, thank God you're here," Andreas announced, motioning me to come in with a wave of his hand.

    "I've got tons of applications that I need help with. Can you take some and fill them out?" he asked, shooting me one of his breathtaking smiles.

     Deep breaths Olivia, deep breaths. Haven't you already had enough? You're already in trouble as it is.

    I smiled, nodding my head. "Sure, which ones do you want me to take?"

   He pointed to the pile on the right corner of his dress. "Have those completed by end of day place." He shot me an appreciative nod as I made my way towards his desk.

    I attempted to smile back, thanking God he didn't notice how much of a nervous wreck I was. I turned the knob to close the door after me but stopped when I heard my name being called.

    "Yes, Mr. Decio." My smile was slipping off. Another second and I'd collapse.

    "Thank you."

     I grinned, a lump forming in my throat.

     "You're welcome," I whispered as always, closing the door behind me.

     I was his assistant. Nothing else, nothing more.

     It hurt to this about it, especially because I was carrying a piece of him that he'd probably never find out.

Xxx

A/N: I have fully written out the story but it's over 15 pages on MS so I decided to cut it up. Please vote and comment. I would love for some feedback. :)

DullyBeautiful04