Chapter 3: Frustration

A/N: Hey guys, I am back : )

Originally, I planned for chapter three to be last chapter, but then I changed my mind when I realized that I could make a story out of this. I'm not sure how long it's going to be, but so far I am enjoying this. Hopefully you will too.

Without any further interruptions, I present you with the next chapter.

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

"Oh my God, Olivia," Maria gasped in shock

"Promise you won't tell," I begged her.

"How can you be pregnant? I was gone for three months and you already managed to hook up with someone and get pregnant?"

"No!" I shook my head, my eyes widening. "That's not what happened at all."

"You've never had sex, Olivia."

"I know, Maria, I know," I whispered. "It was an accident."

"How can something like this be an accident? You can't just sleep with someone by accident," she frowned shaking her head.

"I was drunk, ok? I didn't even know I had sex with him until the morning after," I said defensively.

Maria sighed as she looked at my expression and her gaze slightly softened. "Who is the father?" she asked the million dollar question.

I looked away from her in shame. "Andreas," I mumbled a reply, waiting for her reaction.

"You slept with your boss?" she all but yelled out.

"Shhhh. Can you please stop screaming? We're in a public bathroom." My eyes darted from left to right, making sure no-one heard us.

"Olivia, are you insane? How the hell did you end up in your boss' bed?" she whispered loudly, her eyes glazed in pure and utter shock.

I shrugged my shoulders guiltily and sighed. "Lily broke up with Tyler so she took me out to a club with her. Apparently, he was there too so we ended up drinking our heads off and sleeping with each other in one of those VIP rooms," I attempted to explain.

"You're such an idiot! What did I tell you about your alcohol tolerance?"

"I know that already!" I let out angrily. "I was mad at Lily for taking me out in the first place and on top of that I was almost manhandled by some drunk, old dude, so sue me, ok!"

"Calm down, Olivia. I didn't mean it to sound like you were at fault," Maria replied, putting her hand on my shoulder. "Did you tell him?"

"And you're calling me insane?" I raised my eyebrows at her. "I'll bury myself alive before I say anything to him."

"But it wasn't just your fault. You can't make a baby using one person, Olivia. He's just as responsible as you are," Maria reasoned while I glared her.

"He's a man whore, Maria. Or did you forget how many models he had slept with in the past month?" I reminded her, rolling my eyes.

"How do you know he's a man whore Olivia? Have you ever seen him making out with the models in his office?"

"No, but that's only because I know better than to interrupt him while he's with them."

"Do his women ever come out with swollen lips, unbuttoned shirts, and messy hair?" she continued. What the hell, was she an expert or something?

Shows just how much you don't know your own best friend. Shame on you.

I shook my head and replied, "No, but they are models, Maria. They clean up well."