Chapter 7: Truth

A/N: I am sorry. Writer's block has really killed me this time especially with this story. I hope the length of the chapter will make you forgive me as well as the steaminess ;) Thanks for all the support guys, I truly appreciate it. 

Warning: This chapter contains mature scenes.  

Important: For some reason the next chapter is private. I don't know how this happened and I can't seem to fix it. If you know, please do let me know. Right now it can only be accessed if you're currently a fan of mine. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

_________________________________________________

Chapter 7: Truth

"You're awake." I didn't dare turn to face him.

"Yes," he responded coolly, his breath hitting my neck.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Well, I'm not," I said pulled the blanket over my body.

Fuck.

That word ran a hundred times repeatedly in my head. I was in so much trouble. He was awake. Shit, he was awake. He heard everything!

No shit, Sherlock. You've established that a minute ago. Move on.

I didn't want to move on. I was too scared to even breathe, and he wasn't budging either. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

What have I done?

Well, your original plan was to tell him, anyway.

Yeah but when he fell asleep we've established that I'd wait until we would be back in Seattle.

"Olivia, exactly what baby are you talking about?" Andreas interrupted my train of thought.

I shut my eyes tightly and didn't respond.

A moment later I felt Andreas' arms underneath my back, forcing me to turn around.

"Olivia, this isn't a joke." I could feel his face inches away from mine

I openly shook my head, refusing to open my eyes.

"I am going to continue asking you questions until you answer me," Andreas said with an irritated tone.

I sighed in defeat and opened my eyes.

His clear green eyes were staring at me as if I was the only person in the room.

Well, technically you are.

Fuck, this wasn't the time for my mind to retort sarcastic comments back to me. I was in a tight situation right not. The only comments I needed were advice of help.

"What baby?" he asked again, searching my eyes.

"I... I... Can we ignore this? I don't know what I was saying... It's nothing important Mr. Decio, I pro-"

"What baby, Olivia? Don't give your 'Mr. Decio' shit."

"Yours!" I yelled out quickly without thinking. "Your baby," I repeated with a whisper.

A look of absolute shock passed through him before he let go of my arms and lay back on the bed, his hands grasping onto his head.

"Fuck," he muttered.

"Aren't you going to ask me how?" I asked in surprise. I would think that he'd start denying this insane idea that I just told him, but he acted as if he....knew.

"I know how, Olivia. You don't need to explain it to me," he replied quietly.

I sat up, narrowing my eyes. "What do you mean you know how?"

Misunderstandingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें