Pretending Level 100

Kaeya command the four knight to stay outside and guard the domain entrance.

The rest of group entered the Temple.

'System,you must warn me if there is any trap.'
(Y/n) said.She is walking slowly and leading the group.

Unlike in the game,the domain path is long and narrow corrider.

{Alright,but you must walk slowly.I need to scan this domain.If you move too fast,I cannot scan the area.}
System responded to her.

'Aren't you system?Scanning the surrounding area should be easy for you.'

{Try capturing the Qr code with shaking camera.}

'......'
(Y/n) is speechless.

"Can you walk faster?"
Paimon asked.She felt that 'Nameless' is walking to slow.Normally,Aether and her always run in this kind of domain.Kill every monsters and collect treasure.

"Paimon is right.You are powerful person.You can solve any trap."
Kaeya said impatiently.He can't wait to see the true power of (Y/n).

'You two (insert any swearing word)!'
(Y/n) can't do anything but curse at them in her heart.She keep walking slowly without saying anything back to them.She must not show any flaw.Otherwise,her powerful image will collapse.

When Aether saw (Y/n) didn't talk back and she continue to walk with slow pace,the admiration for her in his heart soar into new level.

'She is definitely a expert!She must have a reason to walk slowly.'

(Y/n) didn't know what Aether thinking.She felt that this path is too long.

'Host!There is big stone trap ahead!Luckily,there is switch.As long as you don't touch the switch,you can safely pass this hallway .'
The system warned.

'Where is the switch?'
(Y/n) stopped walking and asked calmly.She need to know the switch so that she can advoid it.

'Hmm,it look like the one you stepped on.It is under your feet!The big stone is rolling toward you and going to hit you in 120 second!'
The system screamed.

(Y/n) felt that her soul almost left her body.She don't want to die this way.She hurriedly said,
"There is big stone coming toward us!I can't use my power in this narrow space."
(Y/n) must admit that people ability to talk nonsense will increase if they are near death.

"Leave it to me!"
Aether said.

"Count me in!"
Amber also joined Aether.The flame appears in her hand.

"Knights!Stay behind me.This is not something you can face."
Kaeya ordered to knights.The sword in his hand slowly infused with cryro.

The sound the big stone coming can be heard from distance.

(Y/n) slowly walk behind Aether.Aether looked at her but said nothing.Paimon also looked at (Y/n) and (Y/n) pretend not to notice their gazes.

Aether concentrate the anemo enery in his hand.He saw the big stone ball coming.

*3*

*2*

*1*

*BOOOM*

Aether run toward and punched the stone.Although most of his power are not awakened ,he still has strength to slow this stone.The movement of the stone become slowdown.

"Aether!Jump back!"
Amber put all elemental power to her arrow and shot.The stone cracked into pieces and stopped.

Everyone sighed with relief.However,Amber who is alway full of energy fell on the ground.Her face is pale.