They will definitely reunite.

Lore will not be accurate.
######################

'Damn, what should I do?! '
The System was thinking really hard in his mind.

He was eating potato chips and watching some drama while healing (Y/n).But he didn't expect that someone would enter (Y/n)'s conscious.

And that person is no other than Zhongli and he is trying to release that piece of soul!

You just come here and you are doing this! Aren't you too much?!

Are you trying to kill my host?!

So, the System decided to face Zhongli.Anyone who tried to cause harm to his host must be eliminated.Besides, the Main System only restricted him to not interfere outside world.So, he can use his full power here.

But what if my host found out about I killed Zhongli?

Since he is her lover in her past life, she will definitely sad when she regain her memory.If she is sad, she will not be happy.As the System, he must ensure (Y/n)'s happiness first.

' I have no choice but to tell the truth to Zhongli. If he really love her, he will understand what kind of situation (Y/n) is in. If not, I can just kill him.'
The System decided in his mind.

"Let's talk. But don't touch that golden soul.Stay away from it."
The System withdraw his killing aura and said.

Zhongli is taken aback for a moment but he don't let his guard down.

"Ayy...ayy...relax. I can kill you with one thought if I wish. But , I won't do it since you are a precious person to my host."
The System said.

"Who are you ? Why are you sealing her soul and live in her consciousness? Are you the evil being that is trying to take over her body?"

" You can just call me as The System and I have no intention to do that kind of taking over body thing ! You are insulting me! I am actually helping her ,you know. Do you think Celestia will just watch if they knew that (Y/n) come back? They hate her to the core! To the extent that they forbid her goddess name."

System continued to say,

"You know that (Y/n) is reincarnation of the 'Forbidden One'.Well, she don't know about it.But the Celestia will detect her soul if she appeared in Teyvat. With me here, the Celestia won't detect her. My passive ability can hide anything on one condition. The condition is simple. She need to hide her identity while doing mission.She can slowly stronger without the help of her goddess power from previous life. Well, (Y/n) is good at doing missions. Now, she even got some abilities to defend herself."

"Missions? Hiding identity?(Y/n) is doing missions?"
Zhongli asked.But he start to connect the dots.The first person that come in to his mind is 'Nameless'.

"Well, judging by your expression, you already guessed it, right?Nameless is (Y/n)."
System decided to tell the truth.

Zhongli took a deep breath. He must admit that the System in front of him is indeed powerful person .It's seem to the outside world that Nameless and (Y/n) is completely two different person because of the System's power!

That's why he couldn't sense anything about Nameless! Besides, (Y/n) is doing missions without knowing the purpose of the System.

"But....why? Why did you seal her soul and memories?"
Zhongli looked at the golden soul and asked.

" Zhongli...you don't know the truth. Don't you? The Catalysm 500 years ago....it was (Y/n) who started it."

"It can't be...."
Zhongli is shocked because of the System's word. He immediately defended,